QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 1442 : Try any Banker Bum or Barber. They almost all knows how to read
- 1443 : I say that what you say is what I say!
- 1444 : No one can break us, no one can make us give our rights away....
- 1445 : But would it? Matter?
- 1446 : Let's soak em for Crutchie!!
- 1447 : I'm the king of New York!
- 1448 : Shut the door and shut up!
- 1449 : Gimme 50 papes
- 1450 : 1=that's my cigar!? 2= You'll steal anudda!
- 1451 : 1=You awreddy hoyd da story! 2= Then it's true?
- 1452 : Heya, Jack whatcha hangin round here for!?
- 1453 : Actually, I ain't walkin so good
- 1454 : We ain't even got 5 cents!
- 1455 : I ain't gettin any younga and before my dyin day I want space not just air. Let em laugh in my face I don't care!
- 1456 : Sure is nice of old man Pulitzer to let us use his printing press
- 1460 : BABY BORN WITH TWO HEADS hmm... must be from Brooklyn
- 4785 : Never fear, Brooklyns here!
- 4895 : "Not good to do dat--not healthy"
- 4896 : Not good to do dat--not healthy
- 4897 : Well you see--you gotta join us beca--well you gotta!!
- 4898 : I gotta be either dead or dreamin'~Cuz look at dat pape with my face beamin'~Tomorrow dey may wrap fishes in it~But I was a star for one whole minute!!
- 4899 : "Hey Your Honor! Say can ya spot me 50 papes-I got a hot tip on the 4th"~"This a sure thing?"~"Oh yeah--not like last time!!"
- 4900 : Remember dat hot tip I told ya about? Nobody told da horse!
- 4903 : When you're famous you can git anyding you want!! And DAT'S what's so great about New York!
- 4913 : Dear me! What IS that unpleasent aroma? I fear da sewer may have backed up durin da night.
- 4914 : Hey! Hey Hey--5 to 1 da Cowboy skunks 'em! Eh, whose bettin'?
- 4915 : ~I gotta be either dead or dreamin'~Cuz look at dat pape wit my face beamin'~Tomorrow dey may wrap fishes in it~But I was a star for one whole minute!~
- 4993 : baby born with 3 heads, must be from brooklyn
- 5398 : When I dream on my own, I'm alone but I ain't lonely..Cuz the dreamer's night's the only time of day
- 5503 : What is this Jackie Boy? Some kinda walkin' mouth
- 5548 : 1-a pair if new shoes with matdcing laces,2- a perminiant box at sheep-shead races, 3-a porcelain tube with boilin' water, 4- a Saturday night with the mayors daughter!
- 7049 : How'd ya sleep Jack? "On me back, Mush."
- 7050 : How'd ya sleep Jack? "On me back, Mush."
- 7051 : How'd ya sleep Jack? "On me back, Mush."
- 7052 : How'd ya sleep Jack? "On me back, Mush."
- 7053 : Mush: How'd ya sleep Jack? Jack: On me back, Mush.
- 7517 : I put on vest, and I sticks out my chest, and I'm off to the races again!
- 8328 : 1: We can't go on strike, we don't have a union. 2: Yeah... But if we go on strike, then we are a union, right? 1: No. We're just a bunch of angry kids with no money.
- 12733 : 1-What is that apealing aroma? I fear the sewer has backed up last night. 2-No, It's jsut the Delanski bruddas.
- 12789 : You shouldn't be calling people little shrimps unless you're referring to the family resemblence in your brudda.
- 12793 : 1- Our father told us not to lie. 2- Well mine told me not to starve, so we both got an education.
- 12877 : 1-Honor, I object. 2-On what grounds? 3-On the grounds of Brooklyn.
- 12886 : I say, what you say, is what I say.
- 13161 : I spent a month there one night
- 13162 : So's your old lady!
- 14260 : Yeah, He was here, but he put an egg in his shoe....and beat it.
- 15481 : "Hey, my father told us not to lie" "Yeah, and mine told me not to starve, so I guess we both got an education"
- 22622 : You know I don't just sell your papes Joe, sometimes i read 'em.
- 22623 : You know I don't just sell your papes Joe, sometimes i read 'em.
- 24478 : Carryin da banner!
- 24479 : Carryin da banner!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.