QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
A Christmas Story is the a movie about a regular 1940's American family, in which there is a stay at home mom, and a father who doesn't seem to care about his family and idolizes a leg lamp and a kid brother. It is told from the point of view of 9-year-old Ralphie Parker. A voice over of an Adult Ralphie narrates the story as an adult looking back on his life.
Ralphie wants one item for Christmas. That item is "an official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time." He asks Santa, his parents, and he writes a paper for school about it. He is told continuously "You'll shoot your eye out."
On his quest to get his Red Ryder BB gun Ralphie has a few mishaps. Ralphie tests out the swearing waters. He swears about dropping some bolts while changing a tire, and while he beats the school bully to a bloody pulp. His mother washes his mouth out with soap.
Finally, it is Christmas morning, and Ralphie is upset that he gets a pink bunny suit, but not the BB gun. He becomes instantly happy when his Father points out one last present, from Santa. While Ralphie unwraps the BB gun, Mr. Parker explains the purchase to his wife, stating that he had one himself when he was 8 years old as he was not one to accept freebies.
While testing his new gun, a BB ricochets off a metal sign hitting Ralphie just below his eye. He loses his glasses and ends up stepping on them. He tells his mother that an icicle fall off the house and broke his glasses. The neighbors hound dogs barge into the house and eat the turkey. The family goes out for "Chinese turkey."
- 924 : Oh Fudge!!! Only, I didn't say fudge....
- 1303 : I triple dog dare you
- 2230 : You used all the glue on purpose
- 2231 : I like the wizard of Oz
- 2587 : sonsofbitches, bumpuses!!!
- 2588 : sonsofbitches, bumpuses!!!
- 3337 : Randy just layed there like a slug. It was his only defense.
- 3856 : Be sure to drink your ovaltine?
- 4041 : You'll shoot your eye out!
- 4317 : it showed like electric sex in the window
- 4611 : 1: Fra-jeel-ay. Must be Italion. 2: Actually I think it's fragile, dear.
- 4741 : Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie!!
- 5031 : Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra!
- 6094 : The Sox traded Bullfrog.
- 6617 : I can't put my arms down!
- 7035 : ho, ho, ho!
- 7777 : shhh!!! your mother, your mother, your mother....oooooo
- 8115 : A crummy commercial? Son of a bitch.
- 9156 : Fra-GEE-lay, must be Italian. Um, I think that says fragile, dear.
- 9623 : Ah, the Bumbus hounds, DAHDAH DAH DAH!!!! Our hillbilly neighbors, The Bumbus' had over 50 smelly hounddogs.
- 10132 : Those icicles have been known to kill people!
- 11461 : How are ya gonna deliver a bowling alley here tonight?
- 11845 : #1: It's a statue. #2: Yeah, a statue.
- 11864 : you used up all the glue...ON PURPOSE!
- 11897 : Mommy's little piggy
- 12068 : there's another one....oh he's a dead-eye edy!
- 13690 : In the head of battle, my father wove a tapestry of obscenity, that as far as we know, is still hanging in space over lake Michigan.
- 14074 : Not a finger!!
- 16250 : He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny. He looks like a pink nightmare. Are you happy wearing that? GO! Take it off!
- 17135 : Nah, that's them balsams.
- 18086 : It was.....soap poisening
- 18087 : It was.....soap poisoning
- 22917 : Football...Football...What's a football?
- 22918 : Football...Football...What's a football?
- 24398 : You look like a deranged easter bunny!
- 24417 : My little brother had not eaten voluntarily in over three years.
- 24552 : My father worked on profanity like some artists worked with oils and clays.
- 24762 : Listen jerk, when I tell ya to come, you better come!... What, are you gonna cry now? Come on crybaby, CRY FOR ME! COME ON, CRYYY!! AAHAHA!!!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.