QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 453 : Don't knock me down, Clark!
- 816 : Bigger?
- 826 : Merry Christmas! The shitter's full!
- 2480 : Wouldn't be the Christmas season if it were any less hooter, HOTTER, than it is now!
- 2596 : grace? she passed away 30 years ago!
- 3682 : It's the darndest thing, she falls down a well and her eyes cross, she gets kicked in the head by a mule and they go back.
- 3758 : If I`d wake up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn`t be more suprised then I am right now.
- 3899 : "Clark is your house on fire"
- 3920 : Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic gettin' cured off the Wild Turdey. The boy bless his heart, is off pursuing his career. College? Carnival...Yeah, last year he was spreading pixie dust on the tilt-a-wirl. This years he's hoping to be either guessing
- 3941 : You ever seen the Yak woman. Ugly as sin, but a sweet girl and a hell of a good cook
- 3942 : 1. You got a kiss for me son. 2. You might want to take a rain check on that Art he's got a lip fungus they ain't identified yet.
- 4434 : HALLELUJAH!! HOLY SHIT!! Where's the Tylenol?
- 5005 : That there Clark is an RV !!
- 5375 : Cheap,lying,no good,rotten,foreflushing,low life,snake lickin',dirt eatin',inbred,overstuffed,ignorant,blood sucking,dog kissin',brainless,dickless,hopeless,heartless,fat ass,bug eyed,stiff legged,spotty lipped,worm headed,sack of monkey shit he is! HALLELUJIAH!! Holy shit....where's the tylenol?
- 5389 : You bout ready to do some kissin'?
- 5390 : You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitro glycerin plant!
- 6767 : you couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerine plant
- 7938 : Your mother waxes her upper lip?
- 8469 : When Santa squeezes his fat, white ass down that chimney... he's gonna see the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nut house!
- 8470 : #1 Ahhh... tis' the season to be merry. #2 Merry is MY name! #1 No shit
- 8510 : #1 Burn dust! Eat my rubber! 2# Dad, what I think you mean is, burn rubber... eat my dust. 3# Whatever Russ, whatever
- 8777 : #1 Can I take something out for you? #2 Haaaaaaaaaaaaaah
- 8778 : It is a bit nipply out... nippy out, ha! What am I saying?! Nipple?! Ah, there is a nip in the air though.
- 8779 : #1 Can't see the tan line can ya Russ? #2 Nope.
- 8780 : Huh? What? What just happened?
- 8899 : Can't see the lines, can ya Russ?
- 8900 : Margot: And why is the carpet all wet Todd? Todd: I don't know Margot!
- 8910 : It's good... it's good
- 9088 : It's good, it's good...
- 9240 : Clark if you aren't doing anything constructive run into the living room and grab my stoggie.
- 9836 : 1. Would it be indecent to ask the grandparents to stay at a hotel? 2.AUDREY! 1. WELL, COULD AT LEAST FORBID THEM TO ANSWER THE PHONE!!! Alexandra called this morning, and Grandma Clark told them "I couldn't come to the phone cause I WAS GOING TO THE BATHROOM!! 2. We all make SACRIFICES Audrey. 1. EVERYBODY!! Did you sleep with YOUR BROTHER? You know how SICK AND TWISTED that is mom? 2. I don't know what to say, except it's CHRISTMAS, and WE'RE ALL IN MISERY!!!(lights a match) 3. HELEN!!! ARE YOU SMOKING AGAIN?! 2. NO!!!(takes a head of lettuce and CHOPS it in half)
- 12014 : Every time I turn on the microwave, I piss my pants and can't remember my name for a half an hour
- 13366 : Kiss my ass ,kiss his ass, kiss your ass,happy hanukkah.
- 13367 : Kiss my ass ,kiss his ass, kiss your ass,happy hanukkah.
- 21046 : Our father, who arte in heaven, forgive my husbend, for he DoES NOT KNOw what he Does!
- 21796 : Everytime Katherine revved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour or so.
- 22321 : You'll have to excuse my brother in law, his hearts bigger that his brain. I appreciate that Clark
- 22322 : You'll have to excuse my brother in law, his hearts bigger that his brain. I appreciate that Clark
- 24047 : we are going to have the happ happ happiest christmas since bing crosby tapped danced with danny fuckin kay
- 24066 : Save the neck for me clark (eddie)
- 24067 : save the neck for me clark
- 24323 : Will you hurry it up Clark I'm freezing my baggets off out here
- 24324 : Will you hurry it up Clark I'm freezing my baggets off out here
- 24602 : Is your house on fire, Clark?
- 24605 : Is Rusty still in the Navy, Clark?
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.