QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 1188 : You can't just come in here and bark at me like some junk yard dog.
- 1475 : You took an oath, if you recall, when you first came to work for me. And I don't mean to the National Security Advisor of the United States, I mean to his boss... and I don't mean the President. You gave your word to his boss: you gave your word to the people of the United States. Your word is who you are.
- 1476 : How dare you come into this office and bark at me like some little junkyard dog? I am the President of the United States!
- 2021 : 1-Is that a body down there? 2-Yeah 1-One of ours? 2-One of mine.
- 2429 : 1-Do you have a course of action? 2-The course of action is the course of action I can't suggest.
- 2707 : I haven't slept in 36 hours.
- 3180 : Watch your back Jack.
- 3197 : What do you know about them?...the men in custody.
- 4380 : this could take hours
- 5711 : I'm sorry Mr. President, I don't dance.
- 5732 : You've got yourself a chip in the big game now.
- 7116 : How dare YOU, sir!
- 16822 : Cutter couldn't tie his shoes without permission.
- 16823 : I don't need a Brigade. I just need twelve men who understand discretionary warfare.
- 16824 : Sniper approached the Sergeant Major, by being a sneaky bastard!
- 16825 : Chavez, do you know the fine for littering in the State of California?
- 16832 : Dog Tags. Take 'em off, pass 'em forward.
- 16839 : We're feet dry.
- 16841 : LZ in sight.
- 16845 : #1: The chicken is in the pot, over. #2: Cook it. #3: Roger that.
- 16846 : Congratulations, James, you've got your own little war.
- 16847 : Knife, this is Variable. Your signal is five by five.
- 16848 : I hate this job.
- 16849 : Variable, this is Easy Rhino.
- 16850 : #1: Target is clear. #2: Start the music.
- 16851 : Impact with high order detonation. Have a nice day.
- 16889 : Knife, this is Variable.
- 16890 : A problem? We've got a disaster! I can't get through to my men.
- 16891 : A problem? We've got a disaster! I can't get through to my men.
- 17483 : You don't...have one of these...do you Jack?
- 19687 : #1 Can they operate? #2 Maybe. That's what they said, maybe. Which sounds suspiciously like no to me.
- 19688 : #1 You made another contact. Who is he? #2 Castro always asked me the same question about my sources, and I always gave him the same answer. #1 Yeah, but Castro didn't pay you what I'm paying you.
- 19689 : They want what every firstterm administration wants...a second term.
- 22467 : I'm sorry, Mr. President, I don't dance.
- 24149 : They're in. Congratulation, James, you've got your own little war.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.