QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 38 : Dinner will be ready at 7:30.
- 55 : #1 U can't make an omlet without breaking some eggs, any cook will tell U that #2 But look what happened to the cook!
- 86 : I had to stop her screaming.
- 114 : This is one of my favorite recipies
- 296 : one plus two plus two plus one. No, thats one plus one plus wo plus one.
- 330 : Men should be like Kleenex; soft, strong and disposeable
- 334 : Picked up the dagger run down th e hall and stabbed the cook
- 335 : #1 the key's gone #2never mind about the key, unlock the door! #3 we can't unlock the door without the key
- 397 : It doesn't matter... we've got three dead bodies in the study.
- 488 : No. But it was open.
- 997 : A candlestick! What's this for?
- 1024 : I did.
- 1547 : No, communism was just a red-herring. I'm part of the oldest proffesion, I'm a capitalist, and I'm going to sell my secrets, your secrets."
- 2188 : Perhaps he doesn't want to get aquainted with you.
- 2357 : I'm going home to sleep with my wife!
- 2458 : Yep, two corpse's everythings fine.
- 2549 : Frankly, Scarlet I don't give a damn.
- 2586 : in came mrs. white looking all pale and tragic
- 2857 : Get off me!
- 3637 : Picked up the gun where Evett dropped it
- 3638 : Picked up the gun where Evett dropped it
- 3639 : Picked up the gun where Evett dropped it
- 4125 : #1 And what does your husband do? #2 Nothing. #1 Nothing? #2 Well, he just lies around on his back all day.
- 4126 : #1 There's no need to shout. #2 I'm not shouting. Alright I am. I'm shouting! I'm shouting! I'm shou... *clonk*
- 4228 : LET US IN LET US IN!! LET US OUT LET US OUT!!
- 4742 : I am your singing telegram..
- 5944 : I am your singing telegram
- 7787 : #1 this man's drunk #2 dead drunk
- 11447 : He was always a rather stupidly optimistic man, I'm afraid it came as a great shock to him when he died.
- 11618 : Are you hiding? I'm coming.
- 11852 : And monkey's brains, though popular in Cantonese cuisine, are not often to be found in Washington D.C.
- 12302 : "You ain't just whistlin' Dixie!"
- 12303 : "Who are you? Perry Mason?"
- 13168 : #1. We'll get him a car. #2. A long black car. #1. A limousine
- 13204 : A) Don't deny it! B) I'm not denying anything! A) Another denial! B) Pppfth! Alright, I knew Evette. My husband had an affair with her, but I didn't care, I wasn't jealous...
- 13217 : A) He had threatened to kill me in public... B) Why would he want to kill you in public? C) I think she means he threatened, in public, to kill her... B) Oh..
- 13218 : Well, someone's got to break the ice and it might as well be me. I mean I'm used to being a hostess; it's part of my husband's work, and it's always difficult when a group of new friends meet together for the first time to get acquainted, so I'm perfectly prepared to start the ball rolling... I mean, I have absolutely no idea what we're doing here, or what I'm doing here, or what this place is about, but I am determined to enjoy myself; and I'm very intrigued, and oh, my, this soup's delicious isn't it?
- 13219 : And you had a letter And you had a letter And you had a letter And you had a letter...
- 13220 : A) Uh, well, if you'll excuse me, I have to, um, Is there a little girl's room in the hall? B) Oui, oui, madame... A) No, I just want to powder my nose, thank you...
- 13221 : A) How many wives have you had, Mrs. White? B) Mine or other women's? A) Yours... B) Five... A) Five? B) Yes just the five...men should be like Kleenex; soft, strong, and disposable...
- 13222 : A) That's why you were so desperate to get your hands on those negatives. Photographs of you and Yvette in flagrante delicto, remember? B) Mr. Boddy threatened to send those pictures to my dear old mother, the shock would have killed her! C) HA! Well, that would have been QUITE and achievement since you told us she's dead already! So, he had the motive..
- 13226 : A) Are you afraid of silence, Mrs. Peacock? B) What? Yes! No! Why?
- 16390 : Flies, Fly's are where men are most vulnerable.
- 16879 : You cannot leave this house! All the windows have bars, all the doors are locked.
- 18092 : It's a matter of life after death. Now that he's dead, I have a life.
- 20483 : It's a matter of life after death, now that he's dead I have a life.
- 20652 : #1 If he was such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities? #2 He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What could be more American than that?
- 20739 : #1 To make a long story short... #2 Too late
- 21180 : Mrs.White:That was his job he was an illusionist" Mr.Boddy;"But he never reappeared" Mrs White: "He wasn't a very good illusionist'
- 21181 : "His head had been cut off and so had his....you know' (all men cross their legs)
- 21344 : " Yes, I killed her. I hated her SOOOO much, that it, it FLAMES! FLAMES, on the side of my face...breathing, breathless, HEAVING breaths... HEAVING...."
- 24546 : #1: This is America! It's a free country. #2: I didn't know it was THAT free.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.