QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
Clueless is a comedy film released in 1995. The movie turned out to be a big hit in US with earnings over $11 million on its opening weekend itself. It stood 2nd after the biggest hit Apollo 13. By the end of the year the movie was listed as 32nd highest grossing film of the year 1995 with over $60 million earnings.
The movie is based on the 1816 novel Emma by Jane Austen. Though the movie did not follow the same era as portrayed in the novel it created the story line set in the present modern era. As a result it did justice to the novelís plot with some new changes.
The story is set in around the life of Cher, a rich and popular girl who lives a luxurious lif with her father at Beverly Hills Mansion. Being the protagonist Cherís character has been highlighted, as being a harmless selfish girl who from being popular journeys to be being non popular.The story picks up speed when Tai becomes the new popular girl in school.
Alicia Silverstone has played the role of Cher with utmost perfection. She portrayed teh teenage angst of wanting to lose fat and the insceurities with teh phycial nature. Her work in the movie was well appreciated by the critics.This movie helped her career graph go up with her coming into the limelight. The dialogues have been well versed and is easily adaptable by the audience. The credit for this goes to Amy Heckerling.
- 23 : You been jeepin' behind my back?
- 60 : Lets play suck and blow
- 230 : #1Hello that was a stop sign #2i totally paused
- 277 : Our stock will plummet.
- 336 : oh I wonder if they have that in my size
- 456 : That's it. I'm calling you're mother.
- 719 : (singing) I'd rather not be.
- 1110 : Sometimes you have to shoe a little skin This reminds guys of being naked and then they think of sex
- 1111 : Sometimes you have to show a little skin This reminds guys of being naked and then they think of sex
- 1743 : He's an Oscar Wilde readin', disco-dancin', Streisand ticket-holding friend-of Dorothy
- 1965 : Your man Christian's a cake boy.
- 1978 : "Mr. Hall, I was surving the crimson wave, I had to haul ass to the ladies.
- 2070 : those are really neat stickers
- 3853 : #1 whats 7 times 7. #2 NO! Stuff she knows
- 4217 : Rollin with the homies....
- 4218 : Hey James Bond, in America we drive on the right side of the road.
- 4219 : My foot hurts. Can I go to the nurse?
- 4220 : Get out of my chair!
- 4221 : Travis Berkenstock, 36 tardies! By far the most in the class!
- 4222 : Physical Fitness in this school is a disgrace! I hardly call waiting in line aerobically affective. I doubt I have worked off the calories in a stick of carefree gum.
- 4784 : 1)Duh it's like a famous quote. 2) From where? 1) Cliff's notes
- 4820 : if anything happens to my daughter, i have a 45 mag and a shovel. I doubt anyone will miss you!
- 5030 : Thank you , I *so* need lessons from you on how to be cool. Tell me that part about Kenny G again...
- 5209 : #1: Don't tell me those brain-dead lowlifes have been calling again! #2: They ARE your parents.
- 5228 : Girlie as far as you're concerned I'm the messiah of the DMV!
- 5430 : Dude..are you suffering from buyer's remorse?
- 5811 : person 1: Do you like Billie Holliday? person 2: I love him...
- 5943 : I am your singing telegram
- 6031 : Would you look at that body language?
- 6175 : #1 My plastic surgeon doesn't permit me to do anything where balls fly near my nose! #2 Well, there goes your social life!
- 6176 : This tennisball machine is a lawsuit waiting to happen!
- 6472 : Are you talking about drugs? Yeah. Tai, how old are you? I'll be 16 in May. Well, my birthday's in April and as someone older may I please give you some advice? It is one thing to spark up a doobie and get laces at parties but it quite another to be fried all day. (Dionne: Do you see the distinction?) The loadies generally hang on the grassy knoll over there. Sometimes they come to class and so bonehead things and we all laugh of course, but no respectable girl actually dates them. You don't wanna start off on the wrong foot, now do you?
- 8292 : I love Josh!!!
- 8456 : They're planning our weddings already!
- 8457 : Well you look like Forrest Gump.
- 8458 : It's in the bag.
- 8853 : It is like, Why am I even listening to you to begin with? You're a virgin who can't drive
- 8967 : I'm keeping it real, I'm keeping it real
- 10849 : Let's do a lap before we commit to a location.
- 11421 : They're playing our song..ya know..the one elton and i danced to
- 12105 : i thought they declared peace in the middle east
- 12106 : i guess...kitchenware
- 12221 : 1) Don't tell me those braindead low-lifes have been calling again. 2) They are your parents.
- 12626 : Hello!!! It was his 50th Birthday!
- 12669 : No shit! You guys got coke here?
- 12847 : WHATEVER........
- 12891 : And may I remind you! It does not say RSVP on the Statue of Liberty!!
- 12892 : And may I remind you! It does not say RSVP on the Statue of Liberty!!
- 12895 : So if we could just get to the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Haitians. And may I remind you! It does not say RSVP on the statue of Liberty!
- 12933 : So if we could just get to the kitchen, rearrange some things; we could certainly party with the Haitians. And may I remind you! It does NOT say RSVP on the Statue of Liberty!
- 13035 : I remember Mel Gibson accurately.
- 13071 : ...So if we could just get to the kitchen, re-arrange some things, we could certainly party with the Haitians. And may I remind you! It does not say RSVP on the Statue of Liberty!
- 13725 : Break me off a piece of that.
- 13727 : Nice stems
- 15349 : You're a virgin who can't drive!
- 16092 : And could the suicide attempts please be postponed 'til the next period!
- 17277 : Hes like a Picasso..from far away it looks ok but up close its just a big mess
- 17707 : OOPS! My bad......
- 18858 : Hey James Bond, here in America, we drive on the RIGHT side of the road
- 19610 : Ew, no. She's a full-on Monet... Like the painting. See, from far away its okay but up close it's a big mess
- 20279 : So you're probably like is this like an Noxema comercial or what? but I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl, I get up in the morning, I brush my teeth, and I pick out my school clothes! Daddy's a litigator, those are the scariest kinds of lawyers, even Lucy, our made is terrifyed of him! and Daddy's so good he gets paid $500 an hour to fight with people, but he fights with mefor free cause I'm his daughter!
- 20306 : i have a .45 and a shovel, i doubt anyone would miss you
- 20476 : Searching for a boy in high school is like searching for a meaning in a Paulie Shore movie
- 20923 : #1 But that was your second husband, your first husband also disappeared. #2 But that was his job, he was an illusionist. #1 But he never reappeared. #1 Heh!, he wasn't a very good illusionist.
- 21620 : Is Josh giving you shit because he going through his post-adolescent idealistic phase?
- 21621 : Is Josh giving you shit because he going through his post-adolescent idealistic phase?
- 21994 : "I do not wear polyester hair!"
- 22000 : Then he yelled at me and he made me ruin my dress!
- 22162 : 1) Would you call me selfish? 2) Not your face 1) Really?
- 22163 : 1) Would you call me selfish? 2) Not to your face 1) Really?
- 22298 : I am not a Mexican!
- 22299 : (1) If you did something that wasn't 99% selfish I'd die of shock. (2) That's be reason enough for me!
- 22849 : So, ok. I don't wanna be a traitor to my generation and all, but I don't get how guys dress today. I mean c'mon. It's like they just fell out of bed, put on some baggy pants, took their greasy hair, EW! And cover it with a backwards cap and like, we're expected to swoon? I don't *think* so!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.