QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 2140 : I'm grouchy in the morning, cranky in the afternoon, moody in the evening - I'm miserable.
- 2317 : Beetroot, I'll see you in Houston.
- 2470 : One of our fathers was a football player and the other...was a physicist at MIT.
- 2710 : I got a nice BMW up on level 4, stall 20
- 3198 : 5 million dollars. 5 mmmillion dollars. 5 million dollars.
- 3387 : 1-Look at your breasts! 2-Wonder cup cleavage.
- 4175 : Mama's rich, mama's rich.
- 7090 : Tonight is your night, bro!
- 14282 : Oh, obviously. The moment I saw you, I thought I was lookin' into a mirror.
- 15323 : A) I baked you some cookies B) Cookies? A) I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that B) No, it's okay. I'm looking forward to tossing them
- 15562 : A) The deal was FIVE! B) Five? I can do better than five here. A) If you can do better than five million dollars, then son, you take it.
- 16041 : You don't have to buy them, just don't say that they're cheap, these are quality socks
- 16059 : I don't wanna introduce you looking like a goatherder from Albania
- 16806 : A) Am I cool now? B) Mr. Ice
- 17536 : I know you're probably used to spearing fish in the lagoon, but here on the mainland, we just..nuke it
- 19172 : You forgot the first rule in a crisis situation..if you're going to bluff, prepare to have your bluff called
- 21030 : You know, it just occurred to me that in over 20 years of service, not one of my clients has ever seen my face!
- 23231 : How can bullshit walk? That's slang, right?
- 23318 : Toss your cookies? That is more slang, right?
- 24640 : Wait! You forgot the third rule in a crisis situation!... Duck!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.