QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 2278 : Archaeology is the search for fact, not truth. If it's truth you're looking for, Dr. Tyree's Philosophy class is right down the hall.
- 2279 : I'm afraid you've got the wrong Jones, Mr. Donovan. Why don't you try my father?
- 2280 : Ahhh, Venice!
- 2281 : JUNIOR!
- 2282 : (Proffesor Jones): I'm just as human as the next man. (Indy): I WAS the next man!
- 3229 : Junior! Look what you did!.......I can't believe what you did!
- 6485 : This is a castle and we have many tapestries, buf if you are Scottish lord then I AM MICKEY MOUSE!!!
- 6822 : Fly Yes....Land No!
- 7005 : You have chosen, wisely.
- 7037 : i suddenly remembered my Charlemagne.
- 7038 : I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne.
- 8898 : X marks the spot.
- 9889 : "Choose, but choose wisely. For the true grail will bring you life; the false one will take it from you."
- 11887 : The penitent man will pass.
- 12146 : This is intolerable!
- 12147 : Our situation has not improved
- 12148 : #1 I don't like fast women! #2 ... and I hate arrogant men! #1 Ahhh... Venis
- 13254 : #1 you are named after the dog. #2 I had a lot of good times with that dog
- 19227 : Marcus!? He's not up to the challenge!
- 20304 : 1. This belongs in a museum 2. so do you!!
- 20305 : 1. it belongs in a museum 2. so do you!!
- 20480 : 1. dad 2. what?! 1. dad? 2. what?! 1. head for the fireplace!
- 20723 : he chose....poorly
- 22351 : You have your fathers eyes and my mothers ears, but the rest belongs to you.
- 22453 : (1) All I have to do is squeeze. (2) All I have to do is scream.
- 22472 : (1) I didn't know you could fly a plane. (2) Fly, yes. Land, No.
- 22505 : (1) I'm as human as the next man. (2) Dad, I was the next man!
- 23787 : Follow me! I know the way.
- 23799 : Follow me! I know the way.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.