QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 2331 : 1-What's today's take? 2-$43.09
- 2401 : Miss, can I order some food?
- 2424 : Look! I'm grape nose boy.
- 2718 : Do you think you could take me to the hospital? I think I broke my ass.
- 3202 : 1-Hey, everybody, I got one! 2-What! 1-A Mondo burger.
- 3389 : That's it! I suppose I can feed my mother catfood.
- 3497 : What, in the name of ground beef, is going on?
- 4667 : 1-Who's Kurt? 2-I'm Kurt! 1-I'm Ed. 2-I'm aware! 1-You said you were Kurt!
- 4669 : No, actually I'm worried about you. The fro, the boots, and this jacket! You have yourself a nice summer Cher!
- 4688 : (1)I don't believe what I just saw! (2)Who, Elvis?
- 4709 : I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes hey!
- 8452 : It's a human jacuzzi
- 12873 : Do you ever have little voices in your head telling you to go to the zoo and free the kangaroos?
- 12874 : Do you ever have little voices in your head telling you to go to the zoo and free the kangaroos?
- 20579 : Oh poo, I wanted mustard.
- 21697 : You're the nicest, prettiest psycho I've ever met
- 21934 : 1)What happened? 2)First your head hit my golfball, then you went beddy-bye
- 21935 : Her butt is okay!
- 21957 : (1)You are so hot! (2)Yeah, well, I often sweat at work.
- 21958 : (1)Yes I'm hungry, but not for food. I'm hungry for you (2)Oh, well, I'm not edible
- 21959 : (1)How would you like to go out on a date (2) oh with who (1)Me silly (2)Oh! Me silly too!
- 21960 : I need a hot jacuzzi
- 21961 : Yeah! you can imagine how embarrassed I was when I came to work and found that everyone was wearing the exact same thing!
- 21962 : I wonder how they get the dog into the corny exterior.
- 21963 : Leave it to you to make friends with a viscious psychopath
- 21964 : (1)That was a stop sign (2) uhhhhhhhhhh no
- 21965 : I wonder how they get the dog into the corny exterior.
- 22178 : (1) Why? Are you chicken? Chicken! Moo! Moo! (2)Chickens don't go moo! They cluck!
- 23051 : (1) So what are you gonna do after work? (2) Well, I thought I'd go home. (1) Why? (2) Well.......... 'cause thats where my stuff is.
- 24005 : Dexter, you're squishing my pancreas.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.