QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 2597 : to my big brother george bailey, the richest man in town
- 2598 : i wish i had a million dollars,hot dog!
- 2599 : is this the ear you can't hear in? george bailey, i'll love you till the day i die!
- 2600 : i'll show you some kissing that'll put hair back on your head!
- 4541 : This is a very interesting situation.
- 5234 : Look everybody! I'm giving out wings!!
- 7578 : 1: Why don't you go bother someone else. 2: Aw, well I'm sorry,..hey!
- 10880 : ...and that's another thing, where do you get off calling me Nick?!
- 13669 : Well you were born older George/What's that/You were born older
- 14740 : I've been waiting for over 200 years now sir and people are beginning to talk
- 15108 : I'm leaving, I'm leaving right now; I'm going to school; this is my last chance; Uncle Billy, here, he's your man!...But George, they'll vote with Potter otherwise!
- 17975 : No man is a failure, who has friends. Sincerely, Charlie. PS: Thanks for the WINGS.
- 24213 : A) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! B) Yes, and Happy New Year to you....in jail
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.