QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 2892 : Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room.
- 3365 : MEIN FUERHER. I CAN WALK.
- 5857 : There cannot be a Doomsday gap.
- 6026 : Mr President, we can not allow a mine shaft gap!
- 7337 : General Turgidson, I do not want to be placed in the history books as the biggest mass murderer since Adolf Hitler
- 7831 : Lord, we have heard the wings of the angel of death fluttering over our heads from the valley of fear
- 7834 : #1 There's nothing to figure out, General Turgidson. The man is obviously a psychotic. #2 Well, I....I'd hold off judgement on a think like that sir, until all the facts are in.
- 7869 : You can't fight in here, this is the War Room!
- 9104 : I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics, which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature.
- 10264 : ...if it harelips everyone on Bear Creek.
- 10797 : I suppose it never occured to, that while we are sitting here chatting so enjoyably...
- 14246 : I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiricy to sap and and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids...
- 14249 : Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say... no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh... depended on the breaks. "
- 14250 : Hello? Hello, Dimitri? Listen, I can't hear too well, do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little?
- 14251 : Oh, that's much better. Yes. Fine, I can hear you now, Dimitri. Clear and plain and coming through fine. I'm coming through fine too, eh? Good, then. Well then as you say we're both coming through fine. Good. Well it's good that you're fine and I'm fine. I agree with you. It's great to be fine.
- 14252 : Now then Dimitri. You know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the bomb. [pause] The bomb, Dimitri ... the hydrogen bomb!
- 14253 : Well now what happened is, one of our base commanders, he had a sort of, well he went a little funny in the head. You know. Just a little... funny. And uh, he went and did a silly thing. Well, I'll tell you what he did, he ordered his planes... to attack your country. Well let me finish, Dimitri. Let me finish, Dimitri.
- 14254 : I'm sorry too, Dimitri. I'm very sorry. Alright! You're sorrier than I am! But I am sorry as well. I am as sorry as you are, Dimitri. Don't say that you are more sorry than I am, because I am capable of being just as sorry as you are. So we're both sorry, alright? Alright.
- 14255 : Alright, well, listen... who should we call? Who should we call, Dimitri? The people...? Sorry, you faded away there. The People's Central Air Defense Headquarters. Where is that, Dimitri? In Omsk. Right. Yes. Oh, you'll call them first, will you? Uh huh. Listen, do you happen to have the phone number on you, Dimitri? What? I see, just ask for Omsk Information.
- 14256 : Yes, but the... whole point of the doomsday machine... is lost... if you keep it a secret! Why didn't you tell the world, eh?
- 14258 : It was to be announced at the Party Congress on Monday. As you know, the Premier loves surprises.
- 14259 : I think it would be extremely naive of us, Mr. President, to imagine that these new developments are going to cause any change in Soviet expansionist policy. I mean, we must be... increasingly on the alert to prevent them from taking over other mineshaft space, in order to breed more prodigiously than we do, thus, knocking us out in superior numbers when we emerge!
- 17452 : You can't fight in here, this is the War Room!
- 17480 : Your commie has no regard for human life, not even his own.
- 17482 : Negative...function. Negative...function.
- 24633 : Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.