QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTES From Die Hard Movie Quotes
- 421 : Want a breath mint?
- 457 : Hi honey.
- 565 : Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs.
- 675 : Jesus, Mary, Mother of God
- 677 : Yehaw! Just like fuckin' Saigon, huh?
- 1153 : Now I have a machine gun! Ho,ho,ho
- 1194 : Yippie Kay-Ay motherfucker!
- 1420 : Let's see you take this under advisement, jerkweed.
- 2217 : ...it's probably some stock broker that got depressed
- 2868 : #1 Don't you have any christmas music? #2 This is christmas music man!
- 5055 : why dont you wake up a smell what your shoveling
- 5096 : Welcome to the party pal!!!
- 5175 : I know a few mama bears we can hook up with... or is he married.
- 5408 : Come out to the coast, we'll have a few laughs
- 5472 : #1 Smokem if you gotem. #2 Way ahead of you pal.
- 5609 : It was the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except for the four assholes coming in the rear in standard 2 X 2 cover formation.
- 5686 : The glass! Shoot the glass!
- 6114 : God, that man looks really pissed.
- 7335 : Happy trails Hans
- 9590 : OH MY GOD!!! THE WHOREBACK IS TOAST!!!
- 10547 : No fucking shit, lady! Does it sound like I'm orderin a pizza?!
- 12965 : 1) Drop it dickhead! It's the Police! 2)You won't hurt me. 1) Yeah, why not? 2) Because you're a policeman and there are RULES for policemen. 1) Yeah, that's what my captain keeps telling me.
- 12966 : 1) Drop it dickhead! It's the Police! 2)You won't hurt me. 1) Yeah, why not? 2) Because you're a policeman and there are RULES for policemen. 1) Yeah, that's what my captain keeps telling me.
- 13611 : sister theresa called me mr. mclane in the third grade, my friends call me john...you're neither, s**thead
- 15126 : A) I must have missed 60 Minutes...what are you talking about? B) Hans, buhbie, I'm your white knight
- 15299 : Ten million terrorists, and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister
- 15447 : Ten million terrorists and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister
- 15800 : A) But I am interested in the 740 million dollars worth of negotiable barabonds you have locked in your vault, and the computer controls the vault.. B) You want money? What kind of terrorists ARE you? A) (chuckling) Who said we were terrorists?
- 16278 : So, you go on upstairs to the party, your lady sees you, you run into each other's arms. Music comes up, you live happily ever after, that it?
- 16343 : 'And when he saw the wreckage of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer'...........benefits of a classical education
- 17167 : 1) You throw quite a party. I didn't realize they celebrated Christmas in Japan. 2) Hey, we're flexible. Pearl Harbor didn't work out so we got you with tape decks.
- 17168 : 1) This time John Wayne does not walk off into the sunset with Grace Kelly. 2) That was Gary Cooper, asshole.
- 17790 : Hans, boobie
- 17791 : look, no bullets
- 18573 : A) Now, you CAN break the code B) You didn't bring me along for my charming personality
- 18589 : But I'm afraid work MUST intrude and my associate Theo has some questions for you, sort of fill in the blanks questions, actually
- 18870 : You ask for miracles, Theo, I give you the F..B..I
- 18962 : A) YAAAAHAAAA!!! Just like f###in' Saigon, eh slick? B) I was in Junior High, dickhead!
- 19000 : Relax, all of you, this is a matter of inconvenient timing, that's all. Police action was inevitable, and as it happens, necessary so just relax.
- 19051 : A) So you married? B) Just drive the car A) C'mon man! You married, divorced, she beat you up?
- 19086 : A) Who are you then? B) Just a pain in the ass, a fly in the ointment, a monkey in the wrench
- 19087 : A) Like being able to spot a phony I.D. B) Jesus Christ, Powell! He could be a f###ing bartender for all we know!
- 19895 : Hey babe, I negotiate million dollar deals for breakfast. I think I can handle this Eurotrash!
- 20708 : Yippy kiya mother fucker
- 20914 : Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?
- 21096 : A) A^^hole? I'm not the one that just got butt-f^^^ed on national TV, Duane! If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem, so quit bein' a part of the f^^^in' problem and put the other guy back on!
- 21352 : Whoa whoa whoa, what do we have here gentlemen, theee police have themselves an RV!
- 21691 : Nice suit.... John Phillips/London, I have two myself. Rumor has it Arafat buys HIS there
- 22368 : You wanted a miracle. I give you the F.B.I.
- 22964 : A) Which idiot put YOU in charge? B) You did..when you murdered my boss!
- 24036 : Oh my god the quarterback is TOAST!
- 24368 : Welcome to the party pal.
The movie “Die Hard” was released in 1988. It was produced by Joel Silver and Charles and Lawrence Gordon. The director was John McTiernan. Die Hard was based on a book called Nothing Lasts Forever written by Roderick Thorp. This blockbuster film starred Bruce Willis and Alan Rickman and was the first of the Die Hard movies.
The movie is about John McClane who is a New York City Detective who happens upon terrorists that took his wife’s Christmas Eve party hostage. After he flies to Los Angeles he is driven to the Nakatami building by Argyle, played by De’Voreaux White. While cleaning up in the bathroom the terrorists make their move. He is able to stay in hiding and report the incident to the local police department.
The movie keeps you on the edge of your seat as you watch Detective John McClane try to take out the terrorists one by one. He ends up getting his hands on one of the two way radios and is able to talk to their leader, Hans Gruber. The role of Hans Gruber is played by Alan Rickman.
This movie was extremely popular. Die Hard was one of the best action movies made. The film was nominated for Best sound Effects editing, Best film editing, Best sound and best visual effects. The movie was great for Bruce Willis. He became known for playing the hero in action movies.
More Die Hard Movie Quotes in our repository. Along with the new Die Hard! A Good Day To Die hard Movie Quotes
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.