QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
Great action to save on central air costs in this flick. Die Hard 2 with the snow, airport and action will keep you glued to the tube!
- 369 : Why does this keep on happening to us?
- 506 : Yeh, blow me
- 1278 : Ouch! When you get those feelings, insurance companies start to go bankrupt.
- 5217 : #1 Colonel, can I have a word with you. #2 You can have two... fuck and you.
- 6360 : How could the same shit happen to the same guy twice?
- 11882 : #1-I guess i was wrong about you your not an asshole #2- no Mclane you were rright im just your kinda asshole
- 13944 : Hey Carmine, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detecters first, the lead in your ass or the shit in your brains?
- 14678 : 1)Hey what do I look like to you? 2)A sitting duck
- 17169 : 1) That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me! You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It dosen't show up on you airport X-ray machines, and it cost more than you make here in a month. 2) You'd be a surprised what I make in a month. 1) If it was more than a dollar ninety-eight I'd be surprised.
- 17170 : Oh man, I can't fucking believe this. Another basement, another elevator. How can the same thing happen to the same guy twice?
- 17986 : 1) Jeez! You give me this story and I'll have your baby! 2) Not the kind of ride I'm looking for.
- 18065 : Grenada. Five minutes of fire fight, five weeks of surfing.
- 18562 : Seems like the pros are on the wrong team tonight.
- 18612 : 1) All right, stay here and get ready to call the Marines. 2) I thought they were the Army. 1) Who gives a fuck? Just be ready.
- 19750 : 1) Freedom. 2) Not yet!
- 20328 : Just once, I'd like a regular, normal Christmas. A little eggnog... a fuckin' Christmas tree... a little turkey. But, no! I gotta crawl around in this motherfuckin' tin can!
- 20386 : 1) Is this what you expected? 2) No - this is just the beginning.
- 20578 : 1) You ain't pissing in somebody's pool, are you? 2) Yeah, and I'm fresh out of chlorine.
- 24498 : You are in my little pond now, and I am the big fish in that pond.
The movie “Die Hard 2” was released in 1990. It was the second movie in the Die Hard series. This movie was directed by Renny Harlin and it starred Bruce Willis as NYPD Detective John McClane. Bonnie Bedelia once again plays his estranged wife, Holly. At the end of the first movie we are led to believe they have reconciled.
This movie takes place at an airport in Washington D.C. on Christmas Eve. John McClane is at the airport waiting for his wife’s flight to arrive. While there terrorists take over the airport. It seems that trouble follows him wherever he goes. He soon finds himself in the middle of another terrorist takeover.
Detective McClane tries to convince the airport police that they need his help and advice. They do not realize what is really taking place but once they do they allow him to help them. The terrorists want to ensure safe passage for a drug lord. The terrorists take over the communications with the planes. They are all circling the airport and they make one crash to prove they are serious.
This action packed film is another great one in the Die Hard series. Bruce Willis is america’s favorite action hero. It is a perfect film for people of all ages. It keeps you wondering what will happen next and how Bruce Willis will be able to kill the bad guys.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.