QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 3427 : Are we the first?
- 3428 : Can you translate French into English and English into French?
- 3429 : Indianapolis center, do you have any traffic for Aries 31?
- 3430 : The traffic's not lower than us, it's above us in our 6 o'clock position.
- 3431 : Traffic is quite luminous and showing non-ballistic tendencies.
- 3432 : TWA 517, do you want to report a UFO? Over.
- 3433 : I wouldn't know what kind of report to file, center.
- 3434 : (Music)...so look with care, for the shape of a square.
- 3435 : Hey honey...Jiminy Cricket! It's Earl on the phone.
- 3436 : HEY...LIGHTS!
- 3437 : 1-...would you like the job? 2-You're kidding, where's his seniority? 3-It's up to the supervisor.
- 3438 : ...and you tell Municipal Lighting, we're going to candlepower in 10 minutes.
- 3439 : 1-You're in the middle of the road, Jackass. 2-Can you tell me where Cornbread is? TURKEY.
- 3440 : (Over radio) What do you guys got out there?
- 3441 : This is nuts!
- 3442 : 1-Wait a minute! Hey that's Ohio! That's a quarter!
- 3443 : They can fly rings around the moon but we're ahead of them on the highway.
- 3444 : Look at the sucker. It's glued to the road.
- 3445 : He looks like a 50/50 bar.
- 3446 : Toby, Brad, get up...it's better than Goofy Golf.
- 3447 : I saw something last night that I can't explain.
- 3448 : 1-What did it look like? 2-An ice cream cone. 1-What flavor? 2-Orange
- 3449 : 1-It's like Halloween for grownups! 2-Trick or treat.
- 3450 : 1-(In French) Do you speak French? 2-Ha ha ha. 1-Well, I beg your pardon, my English is not too good, either.
- 3451 : Don't you think I'm taking this very well?
- 3452 : I saw Bigfoot once. 1951, Sequoia National Park...It made a sound I would not like to hear, twice in my life.
- 3453 : What does this remind you of?
- 3454 : 1-Ladies & gentlemen, this is a flying saucer. 2-That's the one I saw. 1-It's pewter. made in Japan, & thrown across the lawn by one of my children.
- 3455 : Ever since yesterday, I've been seeing this shape in shaving cream, pillows...
- 3456 : Here they come...out of the northwest.
- 3457 : There's a dead fly in my potatoes.
- 3458 : WHAT IS IT? WHAT IS IT? It's not fair. Help me.
- 3459 : Ronnie, everything's fine. All this stuff is coming down. It's going to be like it was.
- 3460 : If I don't do this, that's when I'll need a doctor.
- 3461 : Whatever you're doing, it's against the law.
- 3462 : ...this means, order your steak, well down, Walter.
- 3463 : Why aren't there any of those fat lines, instead of all these skinny lines?
- 3464 : We got orders to shoot any looters, here.
- 3465 : The police dragged the river. I told them he wasn't in the river. He wasn't in the river.
- 3467 : Where are these transmissions coming from? From right in the neighborhood. Travel time, 7 seconds.
- 3468 : Before I got paid tospeak French, I, uh, I used to read maps. This first number is a longitude.
- 3469 : These have to be earth coordinates.
- 3470 : That a $2500.00 globe. What're you guys doing?
- 3471 : We're going to need a geodectic survey map of Wyoming.
- 3507 : You can come & play now. Come in through the door.
- 3509 : For 15 years, I've been looking for these damned silly lights in the sky.
- 3511 : You can't fool us by agreeing with us.
- 3513 : I get white knuckles thinking about what's in store for them, if this mission fully develops.
- 3515 : ...what I need is something so scary that it'll scare 300 square miles of every Christian soul.
- 3517 : I guarantee ya, this whole thing's a put on.
- 3521 : ...the only bad air around here is you, farting around.
- 3523 : If the prevailing winds were coming out of the south instead of the north, this conversation would not be taking place.
- 3525 : WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?
- 6018 : Are there any cases of liver disease in your family?
- 19092 : ah jah ah ya dei
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.