QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 520 : Tic-Tac Sir ?
- 1003 : They always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident.
- 1182 : we got no food, we got no job, our pets heads are falling off!
- 1183 : senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel really can serve a purpose. don't you go dying on me!
- 1184 : i just got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart.
- 1185 : Move it or lose it sister!
- 1641 : Yeah, but what if he shot you in the head?
- 1652 : Thats a nice set of hooters you have there.
- 1700 : I'm tired of having to eeak my way through life, and I'm tired of having nobody. okay lloyd, aspen it is. you better not be fooling.
- 2139 : Big Gulps hu?.....Well see you later
- 2209 : kick his ass seabass
- 2341 : I like you Mary, I-LIKE-YOU-ALOT.
- 2349 : Say kids,you wouldn't happen to have a cup of warm water,would ya?
- 2408 : Excuse me, Flo....
- 2464 : Excuse me, Flo!
- 2631 : I heard California great this time of year!
- 3168 : Good luck with your worms.
- 3172 : Did you pay the gas bill?
- 3175 : Well how come I didn't get a gun? Did you get a gun?
- 3913 : If I know her as well as I think I do, she'll invite us right in for tea and strumpets.
- 4073 : you sold my dead bird to a blind kid!
- 4077 : Samsonite! I was WAY off!
- 4090 : I desperately wanna make love to a schoolboy
- 4091 : What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me....ending up together? Straight out, flat out, i came a long way to see you and u mary and the least u can do is level with me.....Not good....Not good like 1 out of 100....More like 1 out of 1,000,000....So you're tellin me theres a chance!! Yeah!!
- 4092 : Husband?! What was all that one in a million talk?!
- 4183 : I desperately want to make love to a school boy
- 4362 : "i like it a LOT"
- 4490 : Spilling the salt is very bad luck. We're driving across the country, the last thing we need is bad luck.
- 4793 : whats the soup d'jour?...it's the soup of the day
- 4926 : That's as good as money, sir. Those are I.O.U.'s.
- 5151 : Wait.... hold on... I think I have a...yep, yep, I have an idea.
- 5245 : I got worms!
- 5282 : #1 Look at the butt on that!! #2 Yeah...he must work out!
- 5344 : #1 PULL OVER!! #2 NO...it's a cardigan!!
- 5702 : That John Denver's full of shit!
- 5819 : (1)Here, why don't you take my extra gloves? My hands are getting sweaty. (2)You've had extra gloves this whole time??? (1) Shea... We're in the Rockies!
- 5820 : We're there!
- 6560 : Scuse me, little old lady?
- 6586 : we usually don't pick up hitch hikers, but....I'm gonna go with my instict on this one. Saddle up partner!
- 6884 : his head fell off. yeah he was pretty old.
- 6941 : You going to eat that?
- 6942 : Are you going to eat that?
- 6943 : Are you going to eat that?
- 6944 : Are you going to eat that?
- 7077 : Just tell it to me, I've got a really good memory.
- 7153 : Where you headed. Aspen. MMmmmmmmmmm Calafornia
- 7194 : How's your burger?
- 7246 : We're going to a place where the beer flows like wine...a place called Aspen.
- 7644 : do you realize what you've done!!! .. Wait!!!! ..................You'll have to excuse my friend here he's a little slow...........The town, is back that way...
- 7982 : that's great...WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!
- 7994 : #1 Where'd you get that #2 Traded the van. Straight up. I get 70 miles to the gallon on this hog.
- 8011 : It's the shaggin' wagon, chicks dig it
- 8012 : Harry: I got fired Lloyd: Man, you are one pathetic loser!
- 8013 : Yes...WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!!
- 8014 : Fell off the jetway again...
- 8015 : It's okay, I'm a limo driver
- 8016 : Give it to me you pumpkin pie-hair cutted-freak
- 8080 : Lloyd: Uh, Seabass? My friend Harry and I would like to buy you guys a round of beers just to bury the hatchet...Seabass: Make it four Boilermakers...Lloyd: Seabass offered to pick up our tab...Waitress: Seabass said that?...Lloyd: If that's Seabass over there...Harry: That was great, how'd you think of that...Lloyd: Saw it in a movie once, after that they catch up with him 'bout a half mile down the road and slit his throat...(speed up)...it was a good one.
- 8081 : 1. A philly break your heart? 2. No, it was a girl...Freda Feltcher 1. FREDA FELTCHER?! 2. Yeah, you know her? 1. YEAH... well, I remember you talking about her. 2. I thought we were going to stay together forever, 'bout a week later she calls me up and gives all this crap about not listenin' or something... I don't know I wasn't really paying attention.
- 8082 : Lloyd: Flyin' somewhere? Mary: How'd you guess? Lloyd: Well, I saw the airline ticket and the luggage, put two and two together...What's-a-matter? a little nervous about the flight? Mary: Somethin' like that. Lloyd: Ahh, don't be worried most deaths occur on the way to the airport...I had this cousin, well, I HAD this cousin, got trapped under a gas truck... Mary: Lloyd, Lloyd can you please turn around... Lloyd: Oh yeah, good thinkin'.
- 8083 : It feels like you're running at an incredible rate.
- 8084 : You wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?...
- 8085 : Okay, kill him.
- 8086 : One teaspoon for fast, effective relief.
- 8687 : Excuse me,...what's the soup d'jour?..... It's the soup of the day. ...... UMMMM,...that sounds good, i'll have that.
- 8689 : Mock......YEAH......ing......YEAH.......bird.....YEAH, YEAH, YEAH
- 8721 : Why are ya goin' to the airport,...... Flying somewhere?
- 8911 : Check please!
- 10371 : kick his ass seabass
- 10798 : We don't have enough money to sleep
- 10799 : excuse me, Mr. Perfect--I forgot you never make a mistake
- 10815 : Mary, I desperately want to make love to a schoolboy!
- 11237 : Hi Harry Dunn
- 11238 : Why don't you eat up and we'll tell ya
- 11239 : No it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing
- 11240 : You, uh, you fellas been boozing, have ya? Kickin' back on grandpa's old cough medicine
- 11241 : Im just gonna stand here by the bar.........Throw out the vibe!
- 11242 : Sorry that I want to go somewhere where I know somebody who can plug us into the social pipeline
- 11715 : Harry-Those your skis? Girl-Yup Harry-Both of 'em?
- 11835 : We've landed on the moon.
- 11836 : Find a happy place.
- 11979 : That's a lovely accent...New Jersey?
- 12244 : Radio, who needs a radio?
- 12861 : Slappy, Sammy, Sss....Samsonite. I was way off.
- 13479 : Pull over!! No, it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing!!
- 13481 : Man, you are one pathetic loser! No offense.
- 13498 : Ok, Ok... stop, you're kissing me......
- 13531 : So where you goin'
- 13608 : Cripes
- 13610 : Do you realize what you've done?
- 14105 : Harry...I took care of it...
- 14430 : See this one? It's for a car. $275 Thou. Might wanna hang on to that one...
- 15122 : A) Wait a minute!! Maybe she meant to meet her at ten o'clock at NIGHT. B) Ya think? A) Yeah, why would she have you meet her in a bar at ten o'clock in the morning? B) I dunno, I just figured she was a raging alcoholic
- 15307 : Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this...AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!
- 15322 : We recently mated a bull dog with a schitzu...we called it a bullshit
- 15717 : You know, I guess it's true what they say...old people. although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose...DON'T YOU GO DYIN' ON ME!
- 16061 : Harry, you're alive!! And a horrible shot!
- 16268 : well, good day mate..let's put another shrimp on the barbie...let' not
- 16580 : A) I expected the rocky mountains to be a little rockier than this B) Me too. That John Denver's fulla shit, man
- 16937 : A TAD? A TAD, LLOYD? YOU DROVE A SIXTH OF THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!!
- 17291 : There are a lot of jobs in this town, if you want to work 40 hours a week.
- 17340 : I cant stop once i've started.......it stings
- 17455 : It's alright, Har. Chicks love it. It's a shaggin' wagon.
- 18090 : Big Gulps eh?.....Well, See you later.
- 18216 : A) Nice skis B) Thanks A) They yours? B)Uh-huh A) Both of 'em? B) Yeah A) Cool!
- 18583 : A) Some philly break your heart? B) No, it was a girl
- 18644 : Killer boots man!!!!!!
- 18645 : "Killer boots man!!!!!!"
- 18781 : Now we don't even know who these guys are, you don't kill people you don't know, that's a rule!
- 18928 : A) We'd like to buy you guys a round of beers, sort of bury the hatchet B) Make it four boilermakers A) You got it sir, I'll have the waitress bring 'em right over
- 19276 : A) Then do you know what he did to me? B) Noooo, and I don't CAAARE!
- 19379 : Woah...that's really warm!
- 19399 : We don't usually pick pick up strangers, buuuut I'm gonna go with my gut instinct on this one..saddle up partner!
- 19408 : Hey kidth, you wouldn happen to have a glath of warm water wouldja?
- 20774 : "Harry, I took care of it"
- 20775 : Seabass: " You gonna eat that?/ Harry: " What this no well yes ...no... well it crossed my mind yeah"
- 20776 : Lloyd: "Maybe we should call it quits right now" Harry: "you just tell me where me to sign buddy" Lloyd : " Right on my a__ after you kiss it!!" Harry: "You kiss mine, both cheeks, both lips right here"
- 21350 : A) Uh oh. B) Whatsa matter? A) You spilled the salt, that's whatsa matter! It's bad luck. We're driving across the country, the last thing we need is bad luck.
- 22267 : 1) Nice skis 2) Thanks 1) Are they yours? 2) Uh huh 1) Both of them?
- 22374 : Pills are goood. Pills are good.
- 22436 : I desperately want to make love to a school-boy.
- 23103 : (1)What's the matter, Har? Some little filly break your heart? (2) No, it was a girl.
- 23241 : We landed on the moon! Alright!!
- 23680 : Llyod: We've got to get out of this town! Harry: And go where? Where are we going to go? Llyod: I'll tell you where, some place warm, some place where the beer flows like wine, where the beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capastano....I'm talking about a little place called AS-PEN. Harry: I don't know Llyod, the French are assholes.
- 23704 : Lloyd: Check out the butt on that.. Harry: Yeah, he must work out.
- 23705 : Lloyd: Check out the butt on that.. Harry: Yeah, he must work out.
- 24082 : You go get the pills.Don't worry I know CPR.
Here are many more Dumb And Dumber Movie Quotes.
Dumb And Dumber Movie Quotes
An American comedy starring Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, Dumb and Dumber displays the modern way of careless living many young adults idealize. Throughout this film, the naïve and simple minded characters portray an unrealistic way of living in society that they deem to be acceptable. Making several horrible calls in judgment, recklessly spending the little savings they acquire, and breaking several laws by accident, two best friends set out hundreds of miles away to win over a love and return what is rightfully hers.
Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, Lloyd and Harry have a simple way of living life that costs them many hardships throughout their journey in life. Lloyd, who is a limo driver, meets a woman who obviously comes from a higher social class and has no interest in him whatsoever. His under-developed mind comes into play when he decides to do a friendly gesture for him, which turns out throughout the movie to cost him more than he realizes. When Lloyd initially tries to help her and it doesn’t pan out, he decides he will travel hundreds and hundreds of miles to finish what he had started. Along the way, there are criminals who follow them but having a trusting personality, they are allowed into their lives.
The two best friends, whom one is a limo driver and the other tries to start up his own pet grooming business, have little funds and keep getting notices of unpaid bills. Lack of intelligence and common sense prevents them from holding onto a job, which in modern society is typical of adolescence. Using the little money that Harry has, he turns his van into a huge dog. Llloyd on the other hand, is easy to trust and ends up getting robbed of the little bit of money that he has. Throughout the movie you see how two individuals, unable to pay their bills or maintain jobs, still do not appreciate the value of a dollar as they blow every penny that comes their way. Even after running into a large unexpected fortune, the two under-educated friends spend every penny on luxuries, rather than necessities.
As an American citizen, most laws and civil duties are common knowledge among the public. That is, except for Harry and Lloyd. The two commit murder, lie, cheat and steal but all under the belief that they have done nothing wrong. Living reckless for some is a way of life that they choose, but for this pair it is all that they know. They believe they can take what they want if they leave an “I owe you”, or even lie to their own best friend if it will benefit them in some way or another.
Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels know little about life or love, and as their life and adventures progress, they continue to make the same careless mistakes. With one goal in mind, to find the love of Lloyd’s life and finish the kind deed he thought he had started, this hilarious and laughter-packed films begins to unravel the way many Americans live today.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.