QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 3473 : Multiply it by Infinity and take it to the depths of Forever...
- 5766 : Death and Taxes
- 5981 : Thank you for the delicious cookies.
- 6470 : Lightning could strike.
- 7304 : Be careful Bill, you'll give yourself a heartache and SPOIL MY VACATION.
- 7421 : *It's hard to let go, isn't it? ~Yes, it is Bill. *That's life, what can I tell you?
- 10653 : #1: I want you to get swept away. I want you to levitate. I want you to sing with rapture, dance like a dervish. #2: Oh, that's all? #1: Yes, I want you to be deliriously happy, or at least leave yourself open to be.
- 11369 : that's great. great.
- 16035 : #1-and then you said, excuse me for saying, but its been with me ever since. You said you liked me. #2-no #1-you didn't #1-no, I said I liked you so much
- 17326 : Her: Tell me you love me now. Him: I love you now. I love you always.
- 20388 : Multiply by infinity and take it to the depth of forever and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I am talking about.
- 20389 : If you haven't tried, you haven't lived
- 22310 : I . . . am . . . an agent for the Internal Revenue Service.
- 23372 : Do you have any peanut butter?
- 23826 : To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, you haven't lived a life at all. Stay open. Lightning could strike.
- 23827 : I don't want anybody buying my life's work and turning it into something it wasn't mean to be. A man wants to leave something behind the way he made it. And he wants it to be run the way he ran it... with a sense of honour, of dedication, of truth.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.