QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 340 : He really does think better with his bat.
- 756 : Well don't I feel like the fuckin' asshole
- 1064 : Does the Navy still hang people from a yard iron?
- 1065 : Are you asking me out on a date? Because I've been asked out on a date before and it sounds like you are asking me out on a date.
- 1066 : I always forget that part.
- 1067 : Now that was a little funny.
- 1218 : I guess I just followed everyone at chow time sir.
- 1393 : Its not like he hung himself with his own shoelaces or anything.
- 1769 : Private Santiago is dead and that is a tradgedy, but he is dead because he had no code, he is dead because he had no honour and God was watching.
- 2079 : I can't think without my bat.
- 2196 : Lance Corporal Dawson....DISOBEYED........AN ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2197 : Well, I guess you were out sick on the day they taught law at law school!!
- 2737 : TRUTH!!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
- 3651 : You don't need a patch on your arm to have honor.
- 4325 : Where's my bat? I think better with my bat.
- 4404 : Until you've gotten a blow job from a superior officer, you're just letting the best in life pass you by.
- 4477 : the government will stipulate
- 4998 : In places you don't want to talk about at parties, you want me on that wall...you need me on that wall!
- 5040 : "...I want you to stand there in your fagotty white uniform, with your Harvard accent, and diplay me some fucking courtesy!"
- 5041 : "Lieutenant Jonathan Kendrick? May I call you John?"...."NO YOU MAY NOT!"
- 5059 : Private Santiago doesn't seem to like it here in our little Shangri La!
- 5060 : This Santiago has been writing letters to everyone except Santa to get out of here!
- 5118 : YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MARINE!
- 5298 : Son we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Wienburg? I have more responsilbility here than you could possibly fathom.
- 5627 : I'd pick you every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
- 5629 : I you're hungry bring something. All I've got is Yoo-Hoo and Coacoa Puffs.
- 5648 : You doctored the law book!
- 6024 : WOW...I'm sexually aroused, commander.
- 6077 : I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd prefer you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand guard. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
- 6084 : We use words like honour, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'm as a punchline!
- 6149 : Well, zippidy do da
- 6168 : my job is to make sure you do your job, so my jurisdiction's pretty much in your face
- 6177 : You want to investigate me? Roll the dice and take your chances!
- 6178 : I eat breakfast 80 yards away from 4000 bloodthirsty Cubans. So don't for one second think you're gonna come down here, flash a badge and make me nervous!
- 7624 : You got permission of aunt Ginny....does aunt Ginny have a barn? We can hold the trial there. I can sew the costumes, and maybe uncle Goober can be the judge!
- 7625 : The flight to Cuba, was that 0600 in the morning sir?
- 7918 : #1 Can you go get yourself some coffee? #2 Thank you. I'm okay! #1 No, I mean: can you go so that we can talk about you around your back!
- 10961 : I WILL NOT DISHONOR MYSELF , OR THE COURTS, SO I CAN GO HOME IN SIX MONTHS!!!, SIR!!
- 11525 : Don't call me son. I'm a lawyer, and an officer in the United States Navy. And you're under arrest, you son of a bitch.
- 11526 : You're a lousy fucking softball player, Jack!
- 11527 : Are you drunk? - Pretty much... Yeah.
- 11528 : You will address this court as judge, or your honor--I know I've earned it.
- 11529 : I have no resposiblities here whatsoever
- 11530 : Don't wear that perfume in court, it wrecks my concentration. - Really? - I was talking to Sam.
- 11771 : Strenuously object? That how it works? Your honor, I object. Overruled. Oh no, no, I STRENUOUSLY object. Well, if you strenously object i might have to move to reconsider!
- 12031 : 1: She said I could be Markinson and you wouldn't know it. 2: Are you Markinson? 1: No. 2: I'm not Markinson... that's two down.
- 12032 : 1: Your Honor, the government would like to know just what exactly the defense is implying. 2: I am implying simply that at this point in time Colonel Markinson is not alive.
- 12033 : He didn't slit his wrists with a butter knife or hang himself by his own shoelaces, no THIS guy gets into full dress uniform, stands in the middle of his hotel room, and put a bullet in his mouth.
- 12374 : Who the fuck is PFC William Santiago?
- 12470 : Well don't I feel like a f*cking a**hole
- 14954 : It doesnt matter what I believe, it only matters what I can prove, so please dont tell me what I know and what I dont know, Iknow the law!
- 14955 : It doesnt matter what I believe, it only matters what I can prove, so please dont tell me what I know and what I dont know, I know the law!
- 16126 : I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4,000 Cubans that are trained to kill me. So don't think you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous.
- 17469 : Does Aunt Ginny have a barn? Maybe we could hold the trial there. I'll sew the costumes and maybe Uncle Goober can be the judge.
- 18074 : cutie-pie shit is not gonna win you a place in my heart corporal i get paid no matter how much time you spend in jail - yes sir i know you do sir - F**K YOU HAROLD!!
- 18356 : I'm sorry I lost your set of steak knives
- 22013 : It doesn't matter what I believe, it only matters what I can prove. Don't tell me what I know and don't know, I know the law!
- 22498 : Where's my bat? I can't think without my bat!
- 22816 : Ordinarily it takes someone hours to discover I'm not fit to handle the defense... oh come on that was damn funny.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.