QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 966 : Come on guys, its all ball bearings now.
- 1300 : 1. You purchased the ticket sir. 2. That doesnt mean i want her sitting next to me.
- 1617 : jesus age christ on a pop-sickle stick
- 2226 : I'll have a steak sandwich, a bloody mary, and a steak sandwich.
- 2560 : Can i borrow a towel, my water buffalo just broke
- 3033 : You're not going to sing for us are you Sammy?
- 3862 : I lease with an option to buy
- 4297 : Look! Defenseless babies!
- 4300 : I love your body Larry.
- 4310 : #1 Have you ever seen a splean that large? #2 Not since breakfast.
- 4326 : #1- Ask anybody. #2- Can I ask someone right now?
- 4338 : I hate Tommy LaSorda
- 4372 : A) well, i saw Alan this morning.... B)Alan's in Utah!
- 4795 : what i cant figure out, is what i was doing in utah this morning
- 4796 : i'll have a steak sandwich and a coke and a steak sandwich
- 6097 : Moooooon River. Ya ever serve time.
- 6700 : 1. cash, i'm impressed. 2. i saw my pimp today.
- 7318 : umph, and he draws the foul!
- 8030 : 1. It's nothing of a sexual nature, I assure you. 2. Yeah, I assure you.
- 8245 : I don't shower much.
- 8286 : gosh,dog,dog. who is it Mr. Sinlinlinlin?
- 8839 : she moved out. so you're saying she moved out.
- 8840 : 1)so I take it you and your wife are both still alive.(2) Harry?
- 8841 : oyur wife said we have the same build.(2)I suspect she meant from the waist up
- 9091 : Don't talk to me that way, ass face, I don't work for you yet.
- 9324 : Usin' both hands there, Doc?
- 9325 : Could I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
- 9387 : with your money
- 11056 : Utah? What's in Utah?
- 11280 : What kind of name is Poon?
- 11665 : Usin' the whole arm are ya, doc?
- 11666 : Usin' the whole arm are ya, doc?
- 11701 : Dr. Rosen Rosen, it's Dr. Rosen......
- 11871 : 1. Magic today? 2. Ya, Kareem's in the wash.
- 18029 : ...well, there we're kind of in a gray area.
- 18225 : You go to Utah, you stay in Utah.
- 20493 : Oh, come on... Say yes. I'll buy you some new deodorant.
- 20494 : Oh, come on... Say yes. I'll buy you some new deodorant.
- 21374 : A) Mr. Babber? B) Babar. A) Two Bs? B) No, just one, B-A-B-A-R. A) That's two! B) Nooo, but they're not right next to each other, I thought that's what you meant.
- 22315 : This little proposition doesn't entail me dressing as little-bo-peep, does it?
- 22837 : Isnt there a childrens book about an elephant named Babar? I dont know I dont have any. Children? No Elephant books
- 23463 : That's three words I like to hear: Mavin, Velma, and Provo
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.