QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
Here are more The Breakfast Club Movie Quotes
- 4557 : Naked blonde walks into a bar, a poodle under one arm, a 2-foot salami under the other. She puts the poodle on the counter, and the bartender says ' I suppose you won't be needin' a drink... (CRASHING) oh, sh**!!!
- 5147 : no you invited us into your problems...
- 6123 : The next time I have to come in here I'm crackin' skulls
- 6280 : We'll get the prom queen impregnated.
- 7708 : Hey Ahab, can I have my doobage?
- 8309 : If you keep eating your hand, you won't be hungry for lunch
- 10232 : So it's sorta social. Demented and sad, but social, right?
- 10477 : WAKE-UP . . .this ain't no rest home Missy
- 10478 : Don't be a goof Carl
- 10479 : The door is way too heavy Sir
- 10480 : How many is that now ? ( A.M.H. reply) that's 7, including the one when you asked him if Barry Manilow knew if he raided his wardrobe(Teacher Reply) that's eight (A.M.H. Reply) No, excuse me sir, but that's 7 (Teacher Reply) Watch it . . .)
- 10890 : I expected a little more from a varsity letterman.
- 11258 : show Dick Some REspect!
- 13019 : Do you think I'd speak for you? I don't even know your language.-Vendor
- 14299 : "...and your poor rich drunk mother...."
- 14961 : A)Ahh, P B and J with the crusts cut off. All four food groups are well represented. Did your mother marry Mr. Rogers?
- 16125 : You mess with the bull, you get the horns.
- 16487 : I wanna be just like you. I figure all I need is a lobotomy and some tights.
- 21498 : could you describe the ruckus?
- 22440 : (1) What if your home, what if your family, what if your dope was on fire? (2) Impossible, sir. Its in *******'* underwear.
- 23055 : When I say essay, I mean, essay. I do not mean a single word repeated a-thousand times.
- 23056 : You keep eating your hand, you're not gonna be hungry for lunch.
- 23058 : Dear Mr. Vernon: We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did was wrong, but we think you're crazy to make us write an essay, telling you who we think we are. What do you care? You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. You see us as: a brain, an athlete, a basket case, princess, and a criminal. Correct? That's the way we saw each other at 7 o'clock this morning. We were brainwashed.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.