QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 577 : It's a queen. She'll breed. You'll die.
- 697 : It'll make the lacerta plague look like a fucking square dance.
- 1261 : I am the man with whom you should not fuck
- 1268 : I am the man with whom you should not fuck
- 1619 : You can rest when you're dead.
- 4970 : You're a thing, a construct! They grew you in a f*cking lab!
- 4979 : She is severely fuckable, isn't she?
- 6557 : Who were you expecting?! Santa Claus?!
- 6615 : 1) Fork. 2) Fuck.
- 6645 : 1) You mean you still want to set those things loose? 2) Weren't you paying any attention today, Doc? 3) Ah! The intelectual speaks!!
- 7105 : Security, there is a serious problem in the mess hall.
- 7106 : I am NOT the man with whom to fuck.
- 7838 : And You!!! Drop that piece of shit!!!!
- 8383 : I am not the man with who to fuck
- 8621 : There's a monster growing inside you... a really nasty one.
- 8622 : ok, who do i have to fuck to get off this ship?
- 8744 : I'm the monster's mother...
- 10112 : J*sus Chr*st, what did you put in this sh*t, battery acid?
- 10485 : Was it everything you hoped for?
- 11433 : Great. She's a toaster oven. Can we go now?
- 11434 : Great. She's a toaster. Can we go now?
- 12083 : Hey, ******, I heard you ran into these things before! That's right! Wow! So, what did you? I died!
- 12084 : Hey, ******, I heard you ran into these things before! That's right! Wow! So, what did you? I died!
- 14138 : What was that about? Waste of amo if you ask me. Must be a woman thing.
- 15758 : #1 Hey I thought you were dead. #2 Yeah I get that a lot
- 22336 : (1) I thought you were dead! (2) I get that a lot.
- 22402 : (1) I used to be afraid to dream, but I'm not anymore. (2) Why? (1) Because no matter how bad the dreams get... when I wake up it's always worse.
- 22557 : (1) So, who do I have to fuck to get off this boat? (2) I can get you off . . . maybe not the boat.
- 22707 : Hey son, I'll give you my authorization code: its E-A-T-M-E
- 22714 : I'm not the mechanic here, ironsides. I mostly just hurt people.
- 22716 : Kill you! Does that compute? Or do I have to draw you a schematic?
Alien Resurrection is a must-see Sci-fi/ Thriller epic under 20th Century Fox production based on the screenplay of Joss Wheldon and directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet. The film was released in North America on November 26, 1997. It grossed $25 million in its first five days. It placed second in the box-office behind “Flubber”.
The 1997 classic continues the perilous struggle of Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) against the alien species when Dr. Wren (J.E. Freeman) and his team successfully cloned her after 200 years through use of her blood samples found in Fury 16 aboard the space station Auriga under the United Systems Military. The USM led by General Perez (Dan Hedaya) extracted the alien embryo for breeding.
Chaos began when the hijacked ragtag ship, Betty, arrived delivering another crew in cryogenic containers. Alien facehuggers soon infested their unconscious host to raise adult aliens for further study. Call (Winona Ryder), an android, tried to avert the process attempting to kill Ripley. However she was too late. The confined Alien was soon on a rampage killing everyone on board the space station.
The race for survival was on. Auriga was set on emergency mode. It was on the move towards Earth. The space station was to be destroyed. Ripley, also known as number 8, with Call, the mercenaries, Dr. Wren, DiStephano (Raymond Cruz) and Purvis (Leland Orser), a surviving alien host battle across Auriga towards where Betty was dock for escape. Call used her android ability to interface with the ship’s system.
The final confrontation was heartbreaking. The treacherous Dr. Wren confessed that the Alien queen adapted Ripley’s reproductive system giving birth to a Newborn. The Newborn killed the Alien queen and stowed away aboard the Betty. Call discovered it and locked the bay. DiStephano tried to help however he was killed. Ripley distracted the Newborn and used her acidic blood to bore a hole depressurizing the Newborn to its destruction when it was vacuumed into space. Auriga was destroyed with its collision on Earth. They escaped in the Betty.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.