You are not logged in.
MOVIE - Timecop
The Quoter Registry
Register as a Quoter
Play The Quotes Game
The Quotes Repository
QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
I've had your wife's goulash 100 times... always too much salt.
There is never enough time to satisfy a woman.
Oh god she looks like the Vulmers.
woman what happens when a launch goes wrong? man ask the Vulmers woman I will where are they? man See those 2 red dots on the wall? woman Ohh god.
person 1)I guess I should have told him to freeze. person 2)I think he got the picture.
When I'm in office it is going to be like the 80s again. The top 20% will get richer, and the other 80% can imigrate to Mexico where they can lead a better life.
1)So officer will you be going or staying? 2)I think I might stick around.
New users keep track of your stats by registering for free
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.