QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 509 : She didn't like the cornbread either!
- 599 : 1. I like to keep this handy.....for close encounters. 2. I hear that.
- 1426 : I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid.
- 1656 : I dont know if youve been keeping up on current events, but were getting our asses kicked.
- 2216 : Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man? - No, have you?
- 2249 : They can bill me!
- 2555 : Maybe we've got 'em demoralised!
- 2643 : They're coming outta the walls. They're coming outta the goddamn walls!
- 2661 : Now all we need is a deck of cards
- 2681 : Get away from her you bitch
- 2732 : I'll go. I mean, I'm the only one qualified to remote pilot the ship anyway.
- 2947 : "that's it, game over man!"
- 4346 : Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen!
- 4684 : Well why don't you just put her in charge!
- 5211 : were really fucked now man
- 5457 : we're on an express elevator to hell...going down
- 5575 : What're we supposed to use, man? Harsh language?
- 6002 : I say we grease this rat-fuck son-of-a-bitch, right now! You're dog-meat, pal
- 7140 : At least you don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage.
- 7289 : LET'S ROCK!!!
- 7290 : Nobody touch nuthin'.
- 7887 : What are we puting her in charge?
- 7914 : I am the ultamie bad-ass!
- 7915 : I am the ultimate bad-ass!
- 7916 : Well why dont we just put her in charge
- 7960 : and you you little shithead
- 7961 : Have you ever been mistaken for a man?
- 8043 : you started this. show me everything.
- 8393 : I know we'er all tried but stay frosty we can't afford to let one of those basterd in here
- 8430 : Get away
- 8431 : When do they send a rescue team p#2 17 days person#3 17 days we ain't going to last 17 hours
- 8670 : Hey may be you haven't been keeping up with current events but we just got our asses kicked pal!
- 9424 : tell me have IQ's gone down since I've been gone.
- 9675 : "They mostly come at night, mostly."
- 10943 : Seventeen days.
- 10986 : You're going out there to destroy them, right? Not to study, not to bring back, but to wipe them out?
- 11172 : Alright sweetherts you heard the man and you know the drill. Assholes and elbows!
- 13049 : 1-man this floor is freezing. 2- what are you waiting for you want me to fetch your slippers for you. 2-oh yes sir that would be great. 1-look into my eye
- 13050 : 1-man this floor is freezing. 2- what are you waiting for you want me to fetch your slippers for you. 2-oh yes sir that would be great. 1-look into my eye
- 13051 : looks like we have to go rescue some teenage colonist from their verginity.
- 13398 : Is this going to be a standup fight, Sir, or another bug hunt?
- 13407 : Hey Top, what's the Op?
- 13408 : We've lost contact with the colony on LB 426
- 13409 : These Colonial Marines are very tough hombres. They pack state of the art firepower. There's nothing they can't handle.
- 13410 : I hate this job!
- 13411 : Who's Snow White?
- 13412 : Where do you want it?
- 13413 : Get some today!
- 13415 : How do I get out of this Chickenshit Outfit?
- 13416 : You secure that shit, Hudson!
- 13418 : I sure wouldn't mind getting some more of the Arcturan poontang!
- 13419 : Ripley: These people are here to protect you....they're soldiers. Newt: It won't make any difference.
- 13420 : Check those corners! Check those corners!
- 13421 : Punch it, Bishop!
- 13422 : In 19 minutes this area is going to be a cloud of vapor the size of Nebraska.
- 13423 : Alright... we waste him... no offense.
- 13425 : Looks like love at first sight. Oh, he LIKES you, Burke!
- 13426 : It's game time....
- 13427 : Last stand. Must have been a hell of a fight.
- 13428 : Somebody wake up Hicks.
- 13429 : You always were an asshole, Gorman.
- 13430 : I've got a bad feeling about this drop. You always have "a bad feeling about this drop".
- 13431 : Vasquez....take point.
- 13432 : The ship is on the way.....16 minutes!
- 13433 : I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
- 13434 : Hudson, run a bypass.
- 13435 : Marines! We are leaving!
- 16275 : Lights are green. She's alive. Well there goes our salvage guys.
- 16552 : I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbid!
- 17018 : In the pipe, five by five.
- 17121 : I thought you never missed Bishop.
- 18431 : I say we take off, and nuke the site from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.
- 18879 : WERE IN SOME DEEP SHIT NOW MAN, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?
- 18982 : Someone said aliens, she thought they said illegal aliens and signed up
- 18984 : Uuuhh, whatever happened here, sir, I think we missed it
- 22335 : I don't know if you are keeping up with current events but we just got our asses kicked!
- 22558 : Get away from her you bitch!
- 22708 : I am the ultimate badass. State of the badass art.
- 22709 : 1) Have you ever been mistaken for a man? 2) No. Have you?
- 22715 : 1) Man, this floor is freezing! 2) What do you want me to do, fetch your slippers for you? 1) Gee, would you sir? I'd like that. 2) Look into my eye.
- 23117 : Is this going to be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?
‘Aliens’ is the sequel to the movie 'Alien' released in 1979.The plot is set up in and around the spaceship Nostromo. The movie comes into action when it is discovered that a whole colony of humans is missing from a planetoid. Nostromo's seven crew members come upon this shocking discovery when they return from Thedus to Earth.
James Cameron has implemented the best possible special effects in this movie.Ridley Scott has surfaced as an extremely creative and talented director .His excellent drafts and storyboard for the film made 20th Century Fox double the project budget.
As the name suggests, the movie is about an Alien who has created havoc on earth as well as for the humans residing on the planetoid and the crew of the spaceship Nostromo. This action packed movie, full of adventures and thrills keeps the audience at the edge of their seats every time the deadly alien appears in the frame.
The plot of the story is very strong and has done justice to the sequel of the blockbuster movie 'Alien’. The special effects and the strong storyline added to the success of this movie. Most of the sequels require that the audience know the previous storyline to understand the present storyline. In case of Aliens, this not a compulsion. The plot is shown systematically so a 1st time viewer can understand the present story with ease.
The casting of this movie has been done with utmost care .The hard work behind the scenes is the reason for great performances by actors in this movie. The protagonist of the story ‘Lambert ‘is played by Veronica Cartwright. Veronica has an experience of working in a horror and science fiction movie. This was an advantage to her performance in Lambert's role which won her the Saturn Awards for the Best Supporting Actress.
Sigourney Weaver needed some fashion classes in this flick
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.