QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 6790 : do you want to meet?
- 6793 : i wanted it to be you really bad
- 6808 : its so sad
- 6831 : may i ask what your name is?
- 7401 : I tried cybersex once. I kept getting a busy signal.
- 10536 : Because we're going to sell them cheap books and legal addictive stimulants.
- 10768 : Listen to this-- the entire work force of the state of Virginia had to have solitare removed from their computers....
- 11556 : I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so bad.
- 11557 : Hey, can you spell cat? -- F-O-X!
- 11558 : He didn't answer the question, did he?
- 11653 : Thank you for the daisies.
- 11714 : I was eloquent! Shit!
- 11740 : 1- Can you spell cat? 2- F-O-X
- 12067 : Your last piece, in the observer, was brilliant...
- 12125 : It's my own fault. Never marry a man who lies.
- 12141 : Maybe no one will remember me either but lots of people remember my mother and they think she was fine........
- 12274 : It got on at 42nd and got off at 59th where I assume it was going to Bloomingdales to buy a hat that wil turn out to be a mistake. As almost all hats are.
- 12351 : For five years he's been living with a woman who studied decorating at Caesars Palace.
- 12452 : I am a lone reed.
- 12657 : gonna go get some eucalyptus candles because they make my apartment smell mossy.
- 12756 : Hello New Jersey!
- 12757 : Hello New Jersey!
- 12894 : F-O-X
- 15247 : Good thing it wasn't the fish!
- 15947 : Tell me, how do you sleep at night?
- 16233 : Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, valuable, but small. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So goodnight, dear void.
- 16234 : Do you ever feel you become the worst version of yourself? That a Pandora's Box of all the secret hateful parts, your arrogance, your spite, your condecension has sprung open. Someone provokes you, and instead of just smiling and moving on, you Zing them. Hello its Mr. Nasty. Im sure that you have no idea what I'm talking about.
- 16262 : Brinkley is my dog. He loves the streets of New York as much as I do-- although he likes to eat bits of pizza and bagel off the sidewalk, and I prefer to buy them. Brinkley is a great catcher and was offered a tryout on the Mets farm team, but he chose to stay with me so that he could spend 18 hours a day sleeping on a large green pillow the size of an inner tube.
- 16263 : Brinkley is my dog. He loves the streets of New York as much as I do-- although he likes to eat bits of pizza and bagel off the sidewalk, and I prefer to buy them. Brinkley is a great catcher and was offered a tryout on the Mets farm team, but he chose to stay with me so that he could spend 18 hours a day sleeping on a large green pillow the size of an inner tube.
- 16665 : what day is it? monday, tuesday,thursday,wednesday...
- 16666 : hi i'm janice, hi i'm kimberly
- 16696 : Kevin, this woman is the most adorable creature I have ever came in contact with. If she turns out to be as good looking as a Mailbox, I'd be a fool not to turn my life upside-down and marry her.
- 19752 : Hello, I'm Mr. Nasty.
- 22650 : Sushi!
- 22772 : 1) She's very attractive. 2) HAHA! She had to be.
- 22790 : A) People do stupid things when they're in foreign countries! B) Yeah, they sell leather jackets for far more than they're worth, but they don't sleep with facist dictators!
- 22951 : I wanted it to be you, I really wanted it to be you!
- 23204 : What will he say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer, and wait impatiently as it boots up.
- 23378 : A hotdog is singing! You need quiet when a hotdog is singing?!
- 23803 : I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.
- 23807 : I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.
- 24214 : JF: The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall! Decaf! Cappuccino! [exits] Next customer in line: I want a tall, decaf cappuccino.
- 24215 : For me the Internet is just yet another way of being rejected by women.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.