QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 6522 : 1. What is it that your worried about, LOOKING BAD AT THE PTA?! 2. Are you defending what you did? 1. Right to the ground. 2. You put filth in my childs mouth. 1. Oh Please! 2. You had her lie about that model. 1. And IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM. 2. And you became a hero and I BECAME A SCHMUCK! Basically, you taught my child, that I am a loser, who doesn't really care about her pain. 1. That's not what I was trying to do. 2. Do you think that I didn't have some dirty words for that little PUTTS, that I couldn't figure out some low blows! 1. You weren't passing them out. 2. Well, I believe in a crisis, you have an opportunity to learn something. 1. Thats DEEP!! 2. It was lie, WINNING WITHOUT DIGNITY OR GRACE IS NOT WINNING. She has to figure out who she is so she stand up to PEER PREESURE, so she can steer her own course. 1. She wasn't steering her own course, SHE WAS STEERING YOURS! 2. Well, thats what parenting is all about little girl. THEY ARE PLEADING FOR US TO DO THE RIGHT THING, and sure as hell, thats what you've done, and also the next time, when the stakes are really high, SHE'S GOING TO LOOK BACK ON THIS, and REMEMBER HOW EASY IT WAS and HOW GOOD IT FELT!! 1. AND SHE IS GOING TO STAND UP FOR HERSELF!! DEAR GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE?! 2. YOU HAVE TURNED HER INTO YOU!!
- 8079 : It's finally legal to smoke dope, but you've gotta have cancer
- 11569 : #1your having Micheal Jackson's baby?#2 That, and.....
- 12361 : I'll remember. Always, always.
- 19604 : "I was 11. Tripping with my babysitter."
- 24516 : Be optimistic, don't ya be a grumpy, when the road gets bumpy, just smile SMILE SMILE and be happy!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.