QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 6710 : "Tough TITTY" said the kitty, BUT THE MILKS STILL GOOD.
- 6960 : (Phone ringing) 1. Hello? 2. What are you doing home? 1. I skipped Soccer Practice, I wanted to help set up. 2. Is Maria there? 1. I sent her and Megan over to the Huntzgers, so the decorations would be a surprise. 2. Oh, your such a sweetie!! Listen, I hate to tell ya this but I'm going to be late. I'm stuck in some HORRIFIC TRAFFIC JAM. 1. What else is new. 2. alright, alright. 1. Did you pick up the balloons? 2. I've got the balloons. 1. I had an idea about the streamers. 2. Honey, could you put some towels underneath the ice sculpturs, so it doesn't ruin the rug? 1. Yeah, hang on a sec, someone's at the door. COMING!! 2. Julie? Whats happening? JULIE!! I HEAR YOU JULIE, I HEAR YOU!! I'LL GET HELP, I'LL HOLD ON THE PHONE, and I WON'T LEAVE YOU!! Help me!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!! Have you got a phone? HAVE YOU GOT A PHONE!!(nobody helps her) PLEASE HELP ME!! HAVE YOU GOT A PHONE?! 3. Yes I do, 2. Can you call the police for me, send them to my house at 244 EDEN ST. in the PALACADES!! Julie can you hear me, I got help! Help is coming Julie. HELP ME!! Julie? JULIE!! Whose there? WHOSE THERE!!( Phone hangs up on her)
- 7167 : 1. And you can't catch him, you can't punish him, and you can't protect anyone else. YOU'RE COMPLETELY USELESS!! 2. I don't have to take this shit from you. I hear it everyday, from the lawyers to the scumbags, out on the street. Right now, you don't sound a whole lot different from them. 1. Yeah, how this? FUCK YOU!!!!
- 16206 : S-s-sorry about your d-d-daughter
- 22629 : it's just white out. It ain't concrete.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.