QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 558 : Laurie, come here. he wants to ask you out
- 1304 : And he shouts too
- 1305 : Totally!
- 1306 : Row 18 Plot 20
- 1840 : it was the boogie man
- 2851 : Scared another one away!
- 2955 : He was doing very well last night!
- 2992 : Lynda, if this is a joke, I'll kill you!
- 4648 : 1. I have a feeling you're wrong about this. 2. You have the wrong feeling.
- 4662 : He got hungry.
- 4849 : 1--He doesn't know how to drive. 2--Well he was doing a bloody well job of it last night! Probably learned it here
- 4950 : Now, you do as I say! I want you to go down the stairs, go out the door, go down the block, and tell the MacKenzies to CALL THE POLICE and send 'em over here? Okay? Go...Go...
- 4954 : Now Do As I Say! Go...Go...
- 4958 : Oh, No! Help Me! Please! Open The Door! Tommy, It's Me! The Keys! THE KEYS! Open Up!!!
- 5391 : We're gonna go for a walk, okay?
- 5392 : We're gonna go for a walk, okay?
- 9609 : I shot him six times!!!
- 9890 : "I met this six year old child with this blind, pale, emotionless face and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boys eyes was purely and simply evil."
- 10489 : You fooled them, Michael.
- 17162 : 1. Hello? 2. Why did you hang up me? 1. ANNIE?!! Was that you? 2. Of course!! 1. Why don't you say anything, you scared me to death. Thought it was an OBSCENE PHONE CALL. 2. NOW, You're hearing obscene chewing. YOU'RE LOSING IT LAURIE!! 1. I already have.
- 17899 : Leigh:Could have been a skunk Sam: Could have been. Leigh: No man would do this. Sam: This isn't a man.
- 21630 : I wouldn't want to get you in deep trouble, Lynda
- 21631 : Hey Jerk, Speed Kills!
- 24537 : Everyone's entitled to one good scare.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.