QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 14471 : what is sanctuary?
- 17579 : 1) That sweet madman. How could he come to exist? 2) He had a mother and a father, and they spent their lives together.
- 17636 : Fish, and plankton, and sea greens, and protien from the sea. It's all here, ready, fresh as harvest day.
- 17990 : 1) What's your name? 2) Jessica. 1) Well, sad or not, you're beautiful. Let's have sex.
- 18062 : The naming of cats is a difficult matter, not just one of your holiday games. You may think at first I'm as mad as a hatter, when I tell you that each cat has three different names.
- 18563 : Above and beyond there's one name left over, and this is the name you never will guess. It's a name no human research can discover, but the cat itself knows, and never will confess.
- 18598 : 1) What's wrong with you, Francis? 2) Last night 3) Yeah, he had a kicker. She must have got him in the head.
- 18635 : You are authorized to penetrate city seals and search outside the dome.
- 19371 : Sanctuary is a pre-catastrophe word used for a place of unity.
- 19861 : INPUT CONTRARY! INPUT CONTRARY! CONTRARY! CONTRARY!
- 20020 : Logan Six. Well it's not everyday they authorize a new sandman.
- 20064 : Well, why not? That's exactly how everything works. Keep's everything in balance. One is terminated, one is born. Simple. Logical. Perfect.
- 20087 : Capricorn 15's, born 2274 enter the Carousel. This is the time of renewal.
- 20241 : Be strong and you will be renewed.
- 20357 : (1)Run Runner! (2)You hear him? Run!
- 20472 : I lost a runner in catheral.
- 20503 : Carousel begins.
- 20550 : Why do they run?
- 20633 : Logan 5, Approach and identify.
- 20661 : UNACCOUNTED RUNNERS : 1056
- 20757 : But am I still red 6?!... But I have 4 more years! I will get them back, Won't I?
- 20791 : Look! Don't you understand?! It's different now because it's me! My life!
- 20944 : Run? He's a sandman!
- 20956 : Hello, yes...yes they are. ...Done.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.