QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 6991 : 1. The show must-- 2. GO ON!!
- 8155 : 1. Madam, wake up dear!!! The house is stirring, and it is a new day. 2. IT IS A NEW WORLD!!!
- 8156 : She's been PLUCKED since I saw her last, and not by you. IT TAKES A WOMAN TO KNOW THAT.
- 9504 : What is the play? and WHAT IS MY PART?!!
- 9679 : I don't know. It's a mystery.
- 11430 : #1 The house is stirring. It is a new day. #2 It is a new world.
- 13319 : #1"Who are you?!!" #2"I'm the money" #1"Then you may remain, so long as you remain silent. Watch how a genius creates a legend."
- 13322 : #1"Who are you?!!" #2"I'm the money" #1"Then you may remain, so long as you remain silent. Watch how a genius creates a legend."
- 13324 : "You see? They conspire this plot against me. 'Will Shakespeare has a play. Let's go and COUGH through it!!'"
- 13325 : #1"I have a sonnet to write! #2"A sonnet? You mean a play?"
- 13896 : That woman is a woman!
- 13978 : I would not have thought it, there is something better than a play!
- 15388 : Every word!
- 16065 : I am afeared that all this happening in night is but a dream, too suffering sweet to be substantial.
- 21103 : I have lost my gift
- 23383 : Have a care with my name, you'll wear it out
- 24408 : She's been plucked since last I saw her, and not by you.
- 24543 : Gentlemen upstage, ladies downstage...gentlemen upstage, ladies downstage, ARE YOU A LADY, MR KENT?!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.