QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 9716 : Oh, it's bad luck just seeing something like that.
- 9975 : Thank you, you could have given us help, but you've given us so much more.
- 11065 : Where de herrtoo?
- 13924 : What kind of clown are you?! - The crying on the inside kind, I guess.
- 16190 : ...though I saw no cocconut.
- 16412 : You said nothing about a hydraulic tilting body!!!
- 16785 : Was that our plane?/ No, if it were our plane it'd be crashing.
- 17472 : You aren't going to hit me again are you? 2) I haven't hit anyone since I was nine. 1) Yeah, but it was me you hit!
- 18219 : NUDE WOMEN! NUDE WOMEN! CLOWNS WELCOME! CLOWNS WELCOME! NUDE WOMEN! CLOWNS WELCOME!
- 18559 : 1) Ten thousand dollars for a taxi!!! 2) And a blowjob!!!!
- 18609 : I look back there every night friend. That's why I conduct my affairs in a clean and hi-gee-in-ik fashion.
- 18671 : The stink of death was in the air! He said he knew how to make grown men sit up and bark!
- 19194 : 1) Are you gonna hit me now? 2) No, but if your leg is broken we're going to have to destroy you.
- 19370 : 1) Honey, Grimm? You've got a gun, shoot them. 2) I want to, but they're fur bearing. I'd need some kind of permit.
- 19557 : I say hang the clown, then pull his pants down to set an example.
- 19655 : 1) The key is - he's an animal! 2) That much is clear, sir. 1) Oh, so I'm repeating myself?!?! I suppose you want to just throw me back in there with him!
- 19784 : Nobody does this to Russ Crane! Nobody does this to Mrs. Russ Crane, you glorified stewardess, you!
- 19962 : She, she does not speak for the rest of us Mr. Clown! We think you are quite brave, and manly.
- 21008 : 1) Was that our plane? 2) No, no. If it was our plane it would be crashing.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.