QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 7664 : Nothing... #2 Nothing Whatsoever? #1 NOTHING WHATSOEVER! #2 THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!
- 8229 : That's logic!
- 8858 : Whooooo Rrrrr Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu??
- 8989 : I've got it...Lets burn the house down
- 10513 : We're painting the roses red.
- 10736 : Clean Cup, Move Down!
- 10980 : I can't explain myself because I'm not myself, you see?......I don't see.
- 12219 : And even Stigand, the archbishop of Canterbury, agreed to meet with William and offer him the crown.
- 12447 : 1) There goes Bill. 2) Poor Bill.
- 12645 : You can learn a lot of things from the flowers. But especially in the month of June.
- 12888 : 1-There goes Bill! 2-poor bill!
- 15525 : Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop.
- 16911 : Twas brillig in the slithy toves, did gire and gimble in the wabe.
- 16953 : I uh, weep for you, I -uh- oh, excuse me, I deeply sympathize. For I've enjoyed your company, oh, much more than you realize.
- 17604 : ...nothing would be what it is, because what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it isn't, it would!
- 18195 : Look up! Speak nicely! Don't twiddle your fingers! Turn out your toes! Curtsey. Open your mouth a little wider, and always say, "Yes, your majesty!"
- 24269 : A) I think she's pretty B) quiet, bud
- 24617 : 1) Can you stand on your head? 2) (scoffs) Oh!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.