QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 7797 : I just want to apologize to Josh's mom, and Mike's mom, and my mom. I am so sorry, cause it was my fault. I was the one, who led them through the woods, and I kept insisting that we weren't lost. I know we going to die out here. I'M SO SCARED. Im scared to close my eyes, and I"M SCARED TO OPEN THEM.
- 8117 : Tell us where you are Josh
- 8118 : Rednecks can't be that imaginative!
- 8119 : Rednecks can't be that imaginative!
- 8120 : Rednecks can't be that imaginative!
- 8121 : We are shooting a documentary about the Blair Witch, not about us getting lost in the woods!
- 8269 : #1 Let's go, let's go....are you not scared enough? #2 Why you?
- 8270 : #1 Let's go, let's go....are you not scared enough? #2 Why you?
- 8424 : There are an unusually high number of children laid to rest here most of whom past in the 1940's
- 8425 : There are an unusually high number of children laid to rest here most of whom past in the 1940's
- 8426 : Hey its Mr. Punctuality
- 8427 : Hey its Mr. Punctuality
- 9340 : Turn the camera off.
- 9854 : Please, you ignorant people, let's call him the Skipper.
- 10101 : 1. What killed this dead mouse? WITCHCRAFT?! 2. Maybe it was GOD!!!
- 10102 : I find it not even a coincidence, or funny that we set up tents in between THREE PILES OF ROCKS!!
- 10262 : Is that THE BLAIR WITCH? Nope, I think it's HEATHER!!! taking a piss.
- 10263 : I FUCKING HATE SCOTCH!!!
- 10381 : 1. I KNOW WE'RE NOT LOST!! 2. We are, admit that first! 1. No, BULLSHIT, we not lost, I KNOW ON THE MAP EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE GOING!!!
- 10596 : do we have any weed
- 10597 : i hate scotch
- 10598 : what the fuck was that?
- 10599 : i kicked the fucker into the river.
- 13563 : The flames are licking you like the devil Josh.
- 13744 : The flames are licking you like the devil,Josh.
- 13993 : I never gave Mike any fart allowance
- 14185 : Oh my god what is that?
- 17795 : WHAT THE FUCK WAS ALL THIS BLUE JELLY SHIT ALL OVER MY SHIT!!!
- 20843 : "Lets not call him the captain anymore you ignorant tv people, it's the skipper"
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.