QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 8699 : You know, if my foot could talk.....it would say, "May I please go up this geek's ass!"
- 17046 : You wreaked of Stridex.
- 20770 : 1) Raisin' a kids hard work. You got any kids? 2) No sir, no sir. But from listenin' to you talk, and from observing this, I, I'm kinda' grateful ol' Emily turned out to be infertile.
- 20880 : 1) Alway's smoke cigars? 2) I enjoy on after a fine meal. It settles the stomach.
- 20881 : 1) Alway's smoke cigars? 2) I enjoy on after a fine meal. It settles the stomach.
- 21394 : 1) Who calls me the town liar? 2) Everyone. 1) Everyone? 2) Well, not everyone. I'm sure there are some old people who don't know who you are.
- 22226 : I don't care about your Del Taco experiences, boy.
- 23333 : A)Are you a slacker boy? B)No, I-I'm presbyterian.
- 23334 : A)Are you a slacker boy? B)No, I-I'm presbyterian.
- 23566 : I'm not happy. I'm working nights, m-m-m, everybody thinks I'm a liar. My whole family's laughing at me. Reverand Harwell gave me the finger last week.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.