QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 9113 : What your self there, you have a dangling participle!
- 9114 : Watch your self there, you have a dangling participle!
- 11112 : Brussels? The one in Europe?
- 11649 : Want me to sha-bomp 'im?
- 12573 : #1-What about that nice boy, Antony, didn't he say he wanted to marry our daughter? #2- Yes, but not Lisa, Theresa #1- WE DON'T HAVE A DAUGHTER NAMED THERESA! #2- SOPHIA! You think I don't know that?? #1- I have NO idea what you are talking about, but if you loved me! If you ever loved me! YOU WILL FIND MY LITTLE GIRL A HUSBAND!!
- 12628 : Watch yourself there, Connie. You've got a dangling participle!
- 12640 : YOU WAKE ME UP AND TELL ME YOU'VE BEEN STEALIN MY DOUGH AND SLEEPIN WITH MY DAUGHTA? DO YOU GUYS SEE ANYTHING TO BE UPSET ABOUT?
- 12643 : YOU HAD A CHILD WITH THE NEW MAID?
- 12735 : Get rid of him....Expiditiously.
- 12736 : KNOW HIM? Sometimes I feel like I don't know anyone, BUT him.
- 13079 : She seems to have nicely rounded dipthongs!
- 13274 : Shocking insolence! I would have terminated her immediately!
- 13295 : I've never seen so much money...look...here's money...um...here's more money...oh, and loooook...here's a loveley new twenty dollar bill...
- 13307 : Well, I don't spend as much time as Mother as I would like...but, she's got the cats...
- 19722 : 1-You kept me locked up here like Repunzel! 2-Well you certainly ain't Snow White!
- 21526 : No look at us ... We already married!
- 21527 : We only keep this in the house for yacht christenings.
- 21528 : It's 'SERVED' you palooka!
- 23394 : Damn son of a......gun...gosh almighty...cheese 'n' crackers...
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.