QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 9207 : If that machine can do what you say it can do, destroy it, George! Destroy it before it destroys you.
- 17439 : You're right, George. That's exactly what I have. All the time in the world.
- 19865 : You're right, Davey! Exactly what I have. All the time in the world.
- 20017 : Only my speed through time saved me from being roasted alive and encased in stone forever.
- 20067 : Thousands of centuries had pasted, but the Earth had stayed green.
- 20089 : It was not constructed for it's esthetic value, young man! But to warn silly young fools, like you, to get into the shelter! Now come along.
- 20243 : Come along young man! Come along! Come along! We better hurry or the mushrooms will be sprouting!
- 20358 : The labor of centuries, gone in an instant!
- 20471 : I suppose not...only...Which 3 books would you have taken?
- 20504 : Then Mother Earth, aroused by man's violence, responded with volcanic violence of her own.
- 20632 : One thing is certain...That flower couldn't have possibily bloom in the wintertime.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.