QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 722 : oh vampires pretending to be humans pretending to be vampires
- 1034 : This house is cursed, damned! and yes your master is the devil!
- 1035 : Have you said your goodbyes to the light?
- 1522 : Why must i know these things
- 1806 : I assume I need no introduction.
- 2258 : There's nothing in this world that does not hold some...fascination.
- 2820 : Tell me how it came to be, that I am this...thing.
- 3372 : 1-Danger holds you to me! 2-Love holds you to me.
- 3422 : The world changes, we do not; there lies the irony that fially kills us.
- 5930 : I was a newborn Vampire weeping at the beauty of the night.
- 6064 : So you want me to tell you the story of my life?
- 6872 : Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel, when you are gone?
- 7392 : Oh Louie, still whining, do you mind? I've had to listen to this for centuries
- 8627 : 1:why? why must i know these things? do you know them? that noise.. its driving me mad.. that noise! we've been in the country for weeks with nothing but that noise! 2:yes, they know about us. they watch us dine on empty plates and drink from empty glasses.
- 8628 : 1-you are evil because you can not be evil, and i shall suffer for it no longer!!!!!! 2- do not make me do this, i can not!!!! 1- but you could do it to me. snatch me from my mother's hands like two monsters out of a fairy tale. and now you weep!! i haven't tears enough for what you've done to me. YOU GIVE HER TO ME LOUIS!!!! do this before you leave me!
- 11349 : ...you feel too much...so much, it makes me feel...
- 11350 : (laughing) Louis, my martyr! Could never take an innocent life!
- 11352 : mercyful death, how you love your precious kind...
- 11855 : And for you-Eternity in a box!
- 13414 : Which one of you did it?!? Which one of you made me the way I am?!?!
- 15764 : I longed for death. I invited it. A release from the pain of living. My invitation was open to anyone, the whore at my side, the pimp that followed...but it was a vampire that accepted.
- 15765 : I longed for death. I invited it. A release from the pain of living. My invitation was open to anyone, the whore at my side, the pimp that followed...but it was a vampire that accepted.
- 17054 : God kills indiscriminately and so shall we.
- 18716 : There aren't tears enough for what you've done to me. So, give her to me Louis!
- 18718 : I shall never grow up. I hate him.
- 18921 : Your body is dying. Pay no attention. It happens to us all.
- 18922 : Your body is dying. Pay no attention. It happens to us all.
- 19697 : 1) How did you do that? 2) The same way you do it. A series of simple gestures. Only I moved too fast for you to see. I'm flesh and blood, you see. But not human. I haven't been human for two hundred years.
- 22212 : Forgive me if I have a lingering respect for life.
- 22532 : What if I could give you your life back; pluck out the pain; and give you a world of unimaginable beauty that would be for all time.
- 22533 : Merciful gods, how you love your precious guilt.
- 22534 : Perhaps this is the only real evil left.
- 23483 : Louis: Bear me no ill will my love, for, at last, we are even. Claudia: What do you mean, father? Louis: What has died in that room was not that woman. What has died...was the...last breath in me...that was human. Claudia: Yes, father, at last, we are even.
- 24485 : Is that supposed to frighten me?
- 24579 : Claudia! You have been a very, very naughty little girl!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.