QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 9351 : WELCOME HOME, ELENOR!!!
- 11265 : I set dinner on the table at 9. Breakfast is at 6, you can all help yourselfs. I leave here before it starts to get DARK. We live in town about 5 miles out, and we come any further then that. No one can even hear you, IN THE NIGHT, IN THE DARK.
- 13382 : You know, I was looking for an adventure, but I thought it would never happen to me. I mean, adventures are for soldiers, or for the women, the prince was fighting for. Here I am though, VOICES calling out to me, STRANGE NOISES in the night, and all it cost was FIVE POUNDS OF GAS.
- 13383 : HE KILLED THEM!!! The children from the mills, it was just like you said. Hugh Crane wanted to fill the house with the laughter of CHILDREN. He took the children, that were working for him, and brought them here, but he wouldn't let them go. HE WOULD NEVER LET THEM GO. I found the skulls, and NOW HE WANTS ME. He turned into a monster, and the children are all locked together, and HE WON'T LET THEM GO, but he's still here, HUGH CRANE IS STILL IN THE HOUSE.
- 13384 : 1. Come on Nell, if it's not Dr.Mareau, then why would stay in this FREAK HOUSE another second? 2. CAUSE HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS.
- 21830 : 1)There are certain things we can live without. Food, water 2) sex
- 22431 : well im family grandpa
- 22432 : help us eleanor, help us
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.