QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 10428 : I don't like your kind of people. I don't like to see you come out to this clean country in oily hair and dressed up in those silk suits, and try to pass yourselves off as decent Americans.
- 10429 : I'm going to take a nap. When I wake up, if the money is on the table, I'll know I have a partner. If it isn't, I'll know I don't.
- 10430 : Good health is the most important thing. More than success, more than money, more than power.
- 10431 : You're nothing to me now, Fredo, not a brother, not a friend. . . . When you visit our mother, I want to know a day in advance. So I won't be there.
- 10432 : Where's Michael? I've got things to get straight with him and I can't wait on line.
- 10433 : Where's Michael? I've got things to get straight with him and I can't wait on line.
- 10452 : Every time I put the line down I would say a Hail Mary, and every time I said a Hail Mary, I would catch a fish.
- 10453 : I am a retired investor on a pension, and I wished to live there as a Jew in the twilight of my life.
- 10454 : A kid comes up to me in a white jacket, gives me a Ritz cracker and chopped liver, he says 'Canapes,' I say, 'Can o'peas my ass: that's a Ritz liver and chopped liver.'
- 10455 : When pop had troubles, did he ever think that maybe by trying to be strong, and trying to protect his family, that he could lose it instead?
- 10456 : I knew there would be no way you could ever forgive me, not with this Sicilian thing that goes back two thousand years.
- 10457 : Where's Michael? I've got things to get straight with him and I can't wait on line.
- 13754 : if there's one thing that's certain....if history has taught us anything...it's that you can kill anyone.
- 18913 : That ain't no fake. That's real. That's why they call him Superman
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.