QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 11220 : Of all the wonders I have seen, I've never looked upon anything as beautiful as you.
- 11600 : 1)I am a young king, but I am king. 2)Then be a good king.
- 11601 : MURDERUR!!!!!!! Murderur!
- 12023 : 1: D'artangon--I am a young king, but I am king. 2: Then be a good king, your majesty.
- 12024 : For one moment I thought you had become the king I always hoped you'd be.
- 12025 : All my life, all I ever wanted to be... was him.
- 12026 : 1: All my life this is the death I have always wanted. 2: You were the one in the mask.
- 12027 : After all you have done for me I must ask you one more favor. Let me love you like a son to a father and pray you live for this--to love me as your son.
- 12348 : You have the heart of a king.
- 12349 : And as for you, my brother--back to the prison you shall go and into the mask you hate. WEAR IT UNTIL YOU LOVE IT!!! And die in it.
- 12350 : Well, it's a prison, of course there's no trouble getting in, the problems will come when we want to get out.
- 12352 : The king known as Louie the 14th brought his people food, prosperity, and peace and is remembered as the greatest ruler in the history of his nation.
- 12574 : For a minute I thought you'd become the king I'd always hope You'd become!
- 16592 : Our old uniforms from our days of glory...I was saving them so we could wear them in death...AND SO WE SHALL!
- 18042 : (!)About to hang himself, I should think. He's been threatening to do it for months. (2)Hang himself?
- 18109 : When the rioting citizens of France destroyed the bastille, they discovered within it's records this mysterious entry...Prisoner number 64389000...(movie title).
- 18177 : ...But if we must die... If we must die,,, Let it be like this.
- 18295 : You take my king, I take yours!
- 18336 : If you can name me one thing, one single thing, that is more sublime that the feel of a plumb baked nipple between my lips...I'll build you a new catheral.
- 19115 : I'm a genius, not an engineer
- 19715 : I'm a genius, not an engineer.
- 19884 : A fool's blade can be sharper than his brain.
- 19923 : Head of the King's bodyguards, that must keep you busy especially with this King.
- 19924 : Head of the King's bodyguards, that must keep you busy especially with this King.
- 20027 : Let's play a game. Let us pretend as I am king, and you were captain of my musketeers. Let us behave as my wish is law. And my wish D'Artagnan is to enjoy this party. As should you.
- 20060 : Yes, fatherhood is a blessing I can only imagine.
- 20097 : But if this king harms my son merely to take a lover, then this king will be my enemy. And so will any man that stand between that enemy and me.
- 20168 : Louie, You were right! A woman never knowsn love until she know the love of a king.
- 20280 : I hope you know, there is more to love about me than a crown.
- 20400 : No, no, my dear! YOU will burn in hell. I will not, for I am king ORDAINED BY GOD!
- 20441 : I like to eat alone. By the way you'll be leaving tomorrow.
- 20542 : How do you know when a woman gives you her most intimate embrace, that it is you and not your crown she pulls to her heart?
- 20687 : Whatever the plan I am with you.
- 20763 : Next time we meet, one of us will die!
- 20814 : I waited 6 years to ask this question..."Why was this done to me?!"
- 20852 : For days I shouted,"What...What have I done?!"... Then I realized there was something about my face which had to be hidden, but I never knew what it was.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.