QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 134 : This is a real badge, I'm a real cop, and this is a real firing gun.
- 967 : All dressed up and no one to blow.
- 2865 : I'm to old for this shit!
- 5085 : Hate him back, works for me.
- 5654 : That's right she actually stops and says shit!
- 9812 : We've got the upper hand cochise, they think I'm dead.
- 11057 : That was the same albino jackrabbit son of a bitch that capped Hunsacker.
- 12167 : Do ya really wanna jump?! Do ya wanna?
- 12478 : Man, you guys are out there, like, fucking Pluto man!!!!!
- 13011 : Person #1: "Thats a hell of a cut there. What'd ya do?" Person #2: "Cut myself shavin" Person #1: "Ah... old razor?" Person #2: "... old face"
- 13013 : Person #1: "Thats a hell of a cut there. What'd ya do?" Person #2: "Cut myself shavin" Person #1: "Ah... old razor?" Person #2: "... old face"
- 13092 : Do you sleep with that thing? I would if I slept.
- 13797 : Go spit!!
- 16546 : Aww, what the fuck, thins my middle name.
- 17227 : 1) Have you ever met anybody you didn't kill? 2) Well, I haven't killed you yet.
- 17742 : Maybe we can stay alive long enough for me to buy you a present. I mean, you know, don't thank me now, I mean it's the least I can do after, after all the kindness that you've shown ME
- 17819 : I saw him.
- 18281 : A) Uh uh uhb, hey what's our unit number? B) 3 Wiiliam 56 A) 3 William 56 en route, GOD I love this job, so exciting
- 18540 : A) Why is it okay to get drunk, but I can't smoke a joint, it's not coke ya know B) Okay I'll tell ya,, because at this moment, beer is legal, grass ain't
- 19026 : A) Six shooter, huh? B) Mm-hmm A) Lotta old timers carry those
- 19154 : A) Is that the one that has pits in his face? B) Dad, those are dimples
- 19595 : Get that shit off my lawn!
- 19759 : Well, what do you wanna hear, man?! Do you wanna hear that sometimes I think about eatin' a bullet?! Huh? Well, I do! I even got a special bullet for the occasion with a hollow point, look! Make sure it blows the back of my goddamned head out and do the job right! Every single day I wake up and I think of a reason not to do it! Every single day! You know why I don't do it?! This is gonna make you laugh! You know why I don't do it?! The job! Doing the job! Now that's the reason!
- 19835 : 9mm Beretta.....holds 15 in the mag one in the pipe...wide ejection port...no feed jam
- 21287 : Look, why don't we just the cut the shit here? We both know why I was transferred. People think I'm crazy, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me. Or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm fucked.
- 21499 : Hey, I Don't wanna work with you, looks like we both are f^^^ed!
- 21680 : (Note in Murtaugh's Home to Mr Joshua) DEAR BADGUYS NO ONE HERE BUT US COPS. SORRY. -- THE GOOD GUYS
- 22445 : (1) Have you ever met anybody you didn't kill? (2) I haven't killed you, have I?
- 23154 : A) You know how it is. B) Yeah, all dressed up and no one to blow!
- 23167 : Where was my head, I shoulda checked the floor for eggs!
- 23279 : A) I'll tell ya what, I'll give ya the best tree I got on the lot for nothin'! B) Hey thanks! A) But uhh, the s^^t's gonna cost ya..a hundred.
- 23978 : 1) See how easy that was? Boom, still alive. Now we question him. You know why we question him? Because I got him in the leg. I didn't shoot him full of holes or try to jump off a building with him. 2) Hey, that's not fair. The building guy lived.
Lethal Weapon was first released in March 1987. It stars two great actors Mel Gibson and Danny Glover. Gibson is highly experienced in various forms of military training, and Glover is a veteran in his field, who seems to have lost his passion for his job. Both Gibson and Glover despise working with partners, but find out they have no choice from their superior.
Glover plays Murtough a seasoned good guy type cop a few years from retirement, while Gibson plays a unpredictable tough guy type cop who literally pulls the most unorthodox of stunts. Gibson is dealing with his deceased wife, while Glover deals with his strong desire to retire because he thinks he is too old.
In 1988, this movie was nominated for an Oscar. It won the Golden Reel Award and the BMI Film Music Award in the same year. In 1989 it was nominated for the Young Artist Award and won two Image Awards, one of which went to Danny Glover.
It has a run time of 110 minutes and when on years later to create three (3) sequels. Each sequel adds more action and comedy antics from Gibson and other stars that joined the scene in the latter versions of this classic film.
Overall, there is plenty of action in this movie and all of its sequels involve explosions, gun fights, and physical martial art type fighting as well. Lastly there is quite a bit of humor throughout the movie as well as its sequels.
Mel Gibson lived in some cheap homes in many scenes. When he was suffering from depression, his home interior was a mess!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.