QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 962 : They fuck you at the drivethru!
- 965 : Eanie Meanie Miney....HEY MOE!
- 990 : #1 But, but, your Black! #2 He's right, you are, he is.
- 2604 : C'mon, we're back, we're bad, you're black, I'm mad!
- 2866 : she makes me want to go out and buy condoms right now!
- 4000 : 1- Why do you do this to yourself? 2- 'Cuz nobody will let me do it to them.
- 5296 : Shootin' the breeze... shootin' the fish...
- 5956 : #1: Diplomatic immunity! #2: It's just been revoked!
- 5957 : Nailed 'em both
- 10542 : 1-Okay. I get it. Good cop, bad cop. 2-Shut up. 1-Okay. Bad cop, bad cop.
- 12652 : #1: How do I know you're the cops? #2: I'll shoot you through the door and you can examine the bullet.
- 12749 : I'm surprised you haven't heard about me, y'know, I got a bad reputation. I, sometimes, I just go nuts like now HUUH HUH!
- 12751 : oh! well! It's the master race!
- 16903 : Big smile! BIG SMILE!!
- 20325 : 1) Murtaugh, all that damage you caused downtown is comin' out of the department's budget! 2) Fine. Pay it off in Krugerrands 1) Don't make jokes, Murtaugh, make arrests!
- 21100 : A) I get it. Good cop, bad cop B&C) SHUT UP! A) Okay, bad cop, bad cop
- 21677 : Martin Riggs: This stinks! Capt. Murphy: I don't give a fuck, Riggs. That's why I don't have an ulcer, because I know when to say "I don't give a fuck."
The stakes are higher than ever as the boys take on an international ring of smugglers. Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh are back, stumbling onto a case that will take them both on the ride of their lives, but only if they are able to survive. Not only are the smugglers ruthless in their ambitions, but they are also hiding in plain site behind the protection of the diplomatic consulate of South Africa.
When Riggs and Murtaugh uncover a trunk full of South American currency, used by the drug smugglers, they get put directly in the line of fire from the thugs. Murtaugh is visited at his home by some representatives of the ring, after which, he and Riggs start to put the puzzle together. Together, they speculate that members of the South African consulate are involved in something bigger than they previously thought.
Placed in charge of protecting a federal witness named Leo Getz, who would turn out to be a friend in later installments of the series, the two find that Getz had been conducting some business with the drug smugglers. While Leo spills the story, Martin and Roger figure they have some targets to go after, and concoct a clever plan to get into the consulate.
Getz and Murtaugh play the charade beautifully as they pretend that Murtaugh wants to move to South Africa, not knowing it is hateful to his race. While the guards attend to the distraction the two actors are causing, Riggs is able to sneak his way into the building unnoticed. In typical Martin Riggs fashion, he confronts the diplomat, who is enjoying his immunity to the law immensely, and warns the man, named Rudd, to leave America forever. Also, in character with his way of handling thugs, Martin leaves a little bit of destruction behind, as he destroys a beautiful aquarium on his way out.
The showdown comes to climax onboard a cargo ship, where Riggs defeats Rudd’s lead henchman, only to be gunned down by Rudd himself. As the minister of diplomatic affairs is smiling, pleased with himself, Murtaugh shows up, gun drawn. Rudd’s taunting attempt at diplomatic immunity rewards him with a bullet in the head...his diplomatic privileges permanently revoked. Murtaugh finds that Riggs is going to be just fine, and the two go off to enjoy some well deserved rest...that is, until Lethal Weapon 3 would come out.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.