QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 12700 : Finch, If you have any ideas of climbing a ladder around here, the view is going to get awfully monotonous. Every time you look up you'll see the seat of my pants!
- 12701 : 1-Say, Tackaberry, did you get my memo? 2-What memo? 1-My memo about memos. We're sending out too many memos and it's got to stop. 2- All right! I'll send out a memo!
- 12702 : Good. Just keep that in mind. If you remeber who you are and I am, we'll get along fine. If not... 2-You'll go crying to your uncle! 1- I BEG YOUR PARDON! I do not go crying to my uncle! It happens that my mother is Mrs. Biggley's sister. If I feel anything is wrong, I phone my mother, she phones Mrs. Biggley. Mrs. Biggley phones Mr. Biggley . That's the democratic way!
- 12724 : Damn Damn coal burning dithering ding ding ding.
- 12725 : Righto, Bud, old buddy boy.
- 12729 : Adorable, Maybe. Helpless, No.
- 13474 : I was going to ask them to paint my name on the door but...There's no door
- 13682 : So, What the Hell? I'm having dinner with him.
- 15348 : 1-Smitty, what's the opposite of a sex maniac? 2-A business Man
- 15433 : Nepotism! That's when your god damn nephew is a fool!
- 15436 : SOME OF US ARE UNCLES!
- 15942 : 1-Lunch. 2-What? 1- Lunch. 2-What about lunch? 1-I'd love to! 1-You'd love to what? 2-You said what about lunch. Gee I thought you'd never ask! I'll go get my things and meet you by the elevator. 2-I didn't mean what About lunch I meant WHAT about...AHH!
- 15945 : A CHIPMUNK!
- 17012 : 1-Can I help you honey? 2-Scram
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.