QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 16669 : He was a man of proper wit, and adventurous spirit, suited to the mountains.
- 16670 : He was looking for a Hawken gun, 50 caliber or better. He settled for a 30, but damn, it was a genuine Hawken. You couldn't go no better.
- 16671 : I, Hatchet Jack, being of sound mind and broke legs do hereby leaveth my bar rifle to whatever finds it. Lord hope it be a white man. It is a good rifle, and kilt the bar that kilt me. Anyway, I am dead. Yours truly, Hatchet Jack.
- 16672 : You're a fine target, Pilgrim. Empty your hands.
- 16673 : I know who you are! You're the same dumb Pilgrim I've been hearing for twenty days, and smelling for three.
- 16679 : How come you ain't been scalped?
- 16680 : #1: I hunt Grizz. #2: Grizz? #1: Grizzy Bears! I collect the claws.
- 16681 : Do you know how to skin Grizz?
- 16704 : Paints-his-shirt speaks English. He just does this to aggravate me.
- 16707 : You've learned well, Pilgrim. You'll go far, providing you aren't burned alive or scalped.
- 16725 : #1: What your topknot. #2: Yup. What your'ne
- 16726 : Are you alright? #2: Sure, sure, I've got a find horse under me!
- 16727 : #1: What's he shouting for? #2: Scared if you.
- 16728 : #1: What's he shouting for? #2: Scared of you.
- 16729 : He may speak well and read the Bible, but he's still and injun, and his rules is his rules! If you value your hair, you will get married!
- 16730 : If you turn down this gift, they'll slit you, me, Caleb, and the horses from crotch to eyeball with a dull deer antler!
- 16737 : ....cooking sure don't smell like Bear Claw's.
- 16738 : #1: How's the war going? #2: What war? #1: The war against the President of Mexico. #2: It's over. #1: Who won?
- 16739 : I collect the claws.
- 16740 : Will all the injuns after you, I can not brag about your choice of campsites.
- 16771 : Lucky they were Crows. Apaches would send fifty at once.
- 16772 : Amongst injuns, a tribe's greatness is figured on how mighty its enemies be.
- 16816 : Keep your nose in the wind.... your eyes along the skyline.
- 16817 : Q: Where's the crazy woman? A: Gone.
- 16833 : #1: What's on the spit? #2: Grown particular? #1: Not about feedin'... just the company I keep.
- 16834 : You cook good rabbit, Pilgrim.
- 16835 : You have done well, to keep so much hair, when so many's after it. I hope you will fare well.
- 24259 : Do you know where I can find beaver, bear, and other critters that are worth cash money when skinned?
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.