QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 184 : Maybe they don't like the dove
- 1958 : This is terribly frustrating!! I'm just not feeling myself!!
- 2046 : It's me, Byron Williams, heavyweigh champion of the world!
- 2054 : They've killed congress.
- 2092 : RAT RAT DACK TRAK!!!
- 2151 : I was thinking instead of houses, we could live in tepees.
- 2325 : If you're going to conquer the unverse, you need a lawyer.
- 2395 : Hey, Tom Jones! (sings) It's not unusual...
- 2714 : Can I get an autograph? Anybody got a pen?
- 2977 : That is a portrait of James Monroe.
- 2978 : I want the American people to know that they still have two out of three branches of the government working for them and that ain't bad.
- 3200 : Isn't the universe big enough,for the both of us?
- 3412 : Go ahead, take it. It's a Rolex.
- 3516 : Why can't we all just, get along?
- 3541 : You're dancing, baby. You may not hear it, but you're dancing.
- 8564 : Richie, I think these boys are very sick.
- 8565 : Maybe to them doves mean war.
- 10608 : Hay what is this Phillipino new year? (2) No why you say that? (1) Cuz your cooking up a feast.
- 10611 : why don't you leave the Rosavelt room the way the rosevelts wanted it?
- 10613 : Taffy If your going to be annoying I'm just going to ignore you.
- 19594 : 1) What do you think Marcia? 2) Kick the crap out of them.
- 20199 : (1) Hey, what's that? (2) THAT is a portrait of James Monroe.
- 24083 : Am I the only one shooting craps here?
- 24084 : Am I the only one shooting craps here?
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.