QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 132 : oh? ohh how nice.(clapping)
- 2389 : What's all this?? What's all this??
- 2580 : In every job to be done, there is an element of fun, find the fun and the job becomes easy
- 6219 : Just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down!
- 9428 : First you think, then you blink. You do a double wink....
- 10545 : 1) I know a man with a wooden leg names Smith. 2) What's the name of his other leg?
- 10732 : View Halloo? Oh, yes.. indubidubly, view halloo.
- 11198 : Though we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they're rather stupid
- 11761 : supercalifragilisticexbealidocious
- 12282 : Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with facts.
- 12366 : Me father gave me nose a tweek and told me I was bad.
- 12638 : Mists coming in. Like somfin is brewin', 'bout to begin.
- 12639 : dociousaliexpilisticfragicalirupus
- 12913 : I love to laugh
- 12916 : A British bank is run with precision
- 13031 : Will you quite finish!!!
- 13070 : Though we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they're rather stupid.
- 13728 : Ms Lock.....likes to walk...in the park....wif Andrew.
- 15521 : I wouldn't stay in this house another minute, not if you heap me with all the jewels in Christendom!
- 16960 : Veronica - Millicent - Agnes and Jane convivial company time and again.
- 16961 : View halloo?
- 16962 : A respectable person like me in a horse race? How dare you suggest such a thing.
- 17478 : Never confuse efficiency with a liver complaint.
- 17479 : Never confuse efficiency with a liver complaint.
- 19541 : Practically perfect in every way
- 19542 : Practically perfect in every way
- 21667 : Step in time! Step in time! Step in time! Step in time! Never need a rhythm, never need a rhyme. Kick your knees up step in time!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.