QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 15000 : Colonel Casey is always ready to clean up the General's privy.
- 15001 : When did you have your last vacation, Mr. President?
- 15002 : Q: When did you have your last vacation, Mr. President? A: When I was six months old back in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 15003 : You know what he carries in that box? The codes. The codes by which I, Jordon Lyman, can give the order sending us into a nuclear war.
- 15005 : I'm suggesting, Senator, there hasn't been a single piece of paper written in the history of mankind that could serve as a deterrent to a Pearl Harbor.
- 15022 : Ladies and gentlemen. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General James Mattoon Scott.
- 15046 : All I can tell you, pal, is that this better be damned important.
- 15047 : Frankly, I wish I had more time.
- 15128 : Yes, I know who Judas is. He's a man I worked for and admired, but he disgraced the four stars of his uniform.
- 15130 : Sergeant: I'm sorry, Colonel, but I have orders that the civilian is not to leave the base, sir. Colonel Henderson: Oh, that's all right, Sergeant. I'm countermanding those orders and escorting the civilian into town.
- 15150 : You're not a weak sister, Mr. President. You're a criminally weak sister.
- 15184 : How is the staunch General Scott?
- 15185 : Will you drive me home, Jiggs?
- 15189 : Throw those keys over here. Eject that cartridge belt and throw it down on the ground.
- 15190 : General, I want all those aircraft grounded. You're to give the order that they're to stand down.
- 15214 : Colonel, I hope you're wrong, too.
- 15217 : I think we'll be sitting in our own rubble; a minimum of one hundred million dead.
- 15638 : James Matoon Scott, as you put it, hasn't the slightest interest in his own glorification. But he does have an abiding concern about the survival of this country.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.