QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 15025 : I'm taking your train.
- 15131 : In other words, if all of you simultaneously were to rush me, not a single one of you would get any closer than you are right now.
- 15170 : Listen, Trainmaster. Your locomotive has been hijacked by a group of heavily armed men.
- 15171 : Commissioner: How did you know whose telephone to tap? Lebel: I didn't so I tapped them all
- 15195 : #1: You know me. I'll believe anything. #2: A train has been hijacked. #1: I don't believe it.
- 24114 : Screw the goddamn passengers! What the hell did they expect for their lousy 35 cents -- to live forever?
- 24115 : #1: Now then ladies and gentlemen, nobody's going to get hurt if you follow orders and obey my commands! #2: Man, that's what they said in Vietnam, and I still got my ass shot full of lead.
- 24116 : Even great men have to pee.
- 24117 : We had a bomb scare in the Bronx yesterday, but it turned out to be a cantaloupe.
- 24118 : #1: Wait a minute. I just figured out how they're going to get away. #2: I'm listening. #1: They're going to fly the train to Cuba. #2: You're a sick man, Rico.
- 24119 : Oh, come on. If I've got to watch my language just because they let a few broads in, I'm going to quit. How the hell can you run a goddamn railroad without swearing?
- 24120 : We're trying to run a city, not a goddamned democracy!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.