QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 15026 : #1: It must be very light in weight and it must have a short barrel. #2: A short barrel. Yes, that's a pity. #1: And lastly, there must be a silencer and, of course, a telescopic sight.
- 15027 : There's more news. They have a description of your car. Try to keep out of sight for a few days.
- 15132 : #1: Well, in that case, you'd better have explosive bullets. I can prepare a handful for you along with the gun. #2: Glycerin or mercury?
- 15172 : Commissioner: How did you know whose telephone to tap? Lebel: I didn't so I tapped them all
- 15198 : Caltrop is traveling on a false passport in the name of Paul Oliver Duggan.
- 15199 : The Jackal is blown. Wolenski talked before dieing. Repeat. The Jackal is blown.
- 15200 : The Jackal is blown. Wolenski talked before dieing. Repeat. The Jackal is blown.
- 15218 : Q: What code name will you use? A: Why not The Jackal?
- 15220 : When you've finished the work, you will hand over the negatives and all the prints of the photographs you've just taken. You will forget the name of Duggan and the name on the French documents you're going to produce.
- 15263 : It's obvious that The Jackal has been tipped off all along and yet he's decided to go ahead, regardless. He simply challenged the whole lot of us.
- 15265 : I don't think we really ever had any idea what kind of man you've been pursuing during the past two weeks.
- 15266 : Get yourself a sweet Madonna dressed in rhinestones sitting on a pedastal of abalone shell. Going ninety, I ain't scary cause I got the Virgin Mary assuring me that I won't go to hell.
- 15267 : You going to get used to wearing them chains after a while, Like. Don't you never stop listening to them clinking.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.