QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 1061 : Houston, we've got a problem
- 1094 : Houston, we have a problem.
- 1661 : Don't you sleep?!
- 2250 : Goddammit, I don't want another estimate! I want those procedures--now!
- 2550 : That was some little jolt
- 2551 : Apollo 13 flight controllers listen up...give me a go, no go for launch
- 3714 : Good, you're not dead.
- 3737 : Now that's a beautiful sight.
- 3800 : How 'bout that LEM!
- 4427 : Failure is not an option
- 4609 : With all due respect, gentlemen, I believe this will be our finest hour.
- 6169 : gentlemen, it's been a privledge flying with you
- 6495 : Was it the door?
- 6776 : houston we have a problem
- 10600 : houston we have a problem
- 10601 : we are venting some sort of gas
- 13490 : I suggest you gentlemen invent a way to put a square peg in a round hole. Rapidly.
- 17229 : I'm sick and tired of the entire Western Worl knowing how my kidneys are funtioning!~Jim Lovell
- 17230 : There's a thousand things that have to happen in order. We're on #8. You're talking about #692.~Jim Lovell
- 17232 : We are not doing this gentlemen. We are not gonna do this. We are not gonna go bouncing off the wall for 10 minutes cause we'll just end up right back here with the same problems. Try to figure out how to stay alive.
- 18513 : we've never lost an american in space and we're sures hell not gonna lose one on my watch!!!
- 18514 : we've never lost an american in space and we're sures hell not gonna lose one on my watch!!!
- 21071 : Are you boys in the space program too?
- 21072 : Maybe I should just hold my breath
- 21748 : Those people don't put one piece of equipment on my lawn. If they have a problem with that, they can take it up with my husband. He'll be home on Friday.
- 21749 : No! Don't give me that NASA bullshit! I want to know what's happening with my husband!
- 21767 : I don't have the measles. I'm not gonna get the measles.
- 21768 : #1 There's a typhoon warning on the edge of the prime recovery zone. It's just a warning; it could miss them. #2 Only if their luck changes.
- 23905 : If I had a nickel for every time they killed me in that thing, I wouldn't have to work for you.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.