QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 1191 : I did not come here just to get jerked off.
- 1594 : P1 You think these pants look alright, think they go ok with what I'm wearing?? P2 Imagine youre a deer, prancing along and you spot a little brook, you put your deer lips down to the cool clear water when bam a fuckin 9 mm takes off part of your head your guts are laying around in little bloody pieces, now I ak's ya would you give a shit what color pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearin?
- 1745 : #1 These two youts...#2 Excuse me, did you just say 'youts'? #3 Oh, I'm sorry Your Honor, 'youths'...
- 1746 : It's dead-on balls accurate!
- 2036 : your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces
- 2212 : You know, maybe I'll just start with you, we'll let him sleep a little bit
- 2836 : Your in Ala-fuckin'-bama
- 2948 : 1) Yep, yeah, we're famous for our mud.2) Famous for your mud? How's your Chinese food?
- 3407 : You killed a good old boy. There is no way this isn't going to trial.
- 4984 : Oh yeah...you blend!
- 6670 : They didn't teach you that in law school either?
- 6967 : Imagine your a deer. You're prancing along, and you spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the clean, clear water.....and BAM! Half your brain is lying on the ground in little, bloody pieces! Now I axs ya: Would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?
- 6968 : Imagine your a deer. You're prancing along, and you spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the clean, clear water.....and BAM! Half your brain is lying on the ground in little, bloody pieces! Now I axs ya: Would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?
- 7180 : " What the f#$% is that?"
- 7332 : Lisa, I don't need this. I swear to God I do not need this right now, 'kay? I got a judge that's just achin' to throw me in jail, an idiot who wants to fight me for $200, slaughtered pigs, giant loud whistles, I ain't slept in five days, I got no money, a dress code problem, and a little murder case which in the balance holds the lives of two innocent kids not to mention your (stomp, stomp, stomp) biological clock, my career, your life, our marriage, and let me see, what else could we pile on? Is there anymore shit we could pile on to the top of the outcome of this case? Is it possible?
- 8124 : Well, I hate to bring this up because I know you got alotta pressure on ya already BUT, we agreed to get married. MEANWHILE, TEN YEARS LATER!! MY NIECE!!, the daughter of my sister, is getting married. MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS(stumping her foot) TICKING LIKE THIS!!!, and the way this case is going, I AIN'T NEVER GETTIN MARRIED!!!
- 11469 : My father was a mechanic. His father was a mechanic. My mother's father was a mechanic. My three brothers are mechanics. Four uncles on my fathers side are mechanics...
- 11473 : Everything that guy just said is bullshit.....Thank you.
- 14878 : do the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove?
- 15230 : Hmmm, get my ass kicked or collect two hundred dollars....I could use a good ass-kickin', I'll be very honest with you....nahhhh I'll just take the two hundred dollars
- 15305 : A) Don't ya wanna know why he's giving you this information? B) I told you, I'm finessin' him. A) He has to, by law, it's called disclosure, dickhead
- 15501 : A) What, ya gotta let everyone know you're a tourist? B) Me? What about you? A) I fit in better than you, at least I'm wearin' cowboy boots B) Oh, yeah, you blend
- 15745 : A) Your honor, permission to treat Ms. Vito as a hostile witness. B) You think I'm hostile now, wait'll you see me tonight C) You two know each other? A) Yeah, she's my fiancee C) Well, that would certainly explain the hostility
- 15754 : A) How many fingers am I holdin' up? B) Let the records show the defendant is holding up two fingers A) Your honor, please huh?! B) Oh, sorry A) Now, Mrs. Riley, and ONLY Mrs. Riley...how many fingers am I holding up?
- 15847 : A) I find it hard to believe that this type of information could be ascertained simply by looking at a picture! B) Would you like me to explain? A) I would LOVE to hear this!
- 15855 : A) Over my dead body B) You like to make things up as you go along, dontcha? Well, here's my COUNTER offer. Do I HAVE to kill you? What if I was to just beat the ever-lovin shit outta ya? A) If you kick the shit outta ME? B) Uh huh B) Yeah you get the money
- 16091 : oh, yeah, you blend
- 16400 : Oh, what are you, a world traveller?
- 16967 : Sure, I heard of grits, I just never actually seen a grit before.
- 18254 : A) I don't wanna do this B) I understand, but what are your options? A) To what, to you? I dunno, torture, death B) Hey look, it's either me or them, you're gettin' fu###d one way or the other
- 18534 : A) Did you say Gallo? With a G? Jerry Gallo's dead! B) I'm aware of that! A) Well I'm not Jerry Gallo, I'm Jerry Callo, C-a-l-l-o
- 18793 : You're in Ala-fu##in' Bama, you come from New York, you killed a Good ol' boy, there is NO WAY that this isn't goin' to trial!
- 18828 : No self-respecting Southerner uses instant grits.
- 19001 : A) What are these green bushy things here? B ) Bushes A) There ya go, just blurt it right on out when ya know it!
- 21064 : I bought a suit, you seen it. Only now it's covered in mud. I went to take it to get cleaned and the only 24 hour cleaner has the flu. Ya get that? The entire store got the flu. So It's either wear that, which I know you hate, or this. So I got this ridiculous lookin' thing..for you.
- 22811 : Imagine you're a deer. You're prancin along, Ya get thirsty, ya spot a lil brook. Ya put your lil deer lips down to the cool clear water. Bam a fuckin bullet takes off parta your head, your brain are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I aks you, would you give a fuck what kinda pant the son of a bitch who shot chu was wearing ?
- 22996 : My clients are caught totally off guard, see they thought they were gettin' arrested for shoplifting a can of tuna!
- 23171 : No no, Stan, I'm being booked for murder, and you're being booked for accessory to murder!
- 23242 : Oh you're a smooth talker, you are, you are!
- 24411 : Sure i've heard of grits, I've just never seen a grit before. What is a grit anyways.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.