QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 64 : #1 Is this a bust? #2 Yes, it's very impressive, but I'm the one asking the questions here.
- 1044 : She's like a spoon full of Drain-O. Sure, she'll clean you out real good, but she leaves you all hollow and empty inside.
- 1621 : Everywhere I go, I see something that reminds me of her.
- 1640 : Roving gang of thugs; gay lover.
- 1644 : Bunch of bombs in the air.
- 4721 : Nice beaver
- 6747 : 1. I made a roast. How hot and wet do you like it? 2. VERY HOT AND AWFULLY WET.
- 11834 : My father died the same way.
- 12123 : That's okay. I sometimes go by my maiden name.
- 12139 : I've been swimming in raw sewage, and I love it. I said, I LOVE it.
- 13889 : 1)Nice beaver! 2)Thanks I just had it stuffed
- 13890 : 1) I love you Frank 2)I love you too Nordberg 1)Sailboat Frank, Sailboat 2) Yes Nordberg when you get better we'll go sailing. 1) Drugs! Frank 2)Nurse get this man some Drugs 1) NO! Heroin Frank Heroin 2) That's a pretty tall order Nordberg you're going to have to give me sometime on that one.
- 14794 : Everywhere I go, something reminds me of her
- 17015 : Like a blind man in an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through.
- 17601 : I must kill The Queen...
- 19030 : A) My wife was killed by a blimp B) Goodyear? A) No, the worst
- 19773 : #1"Well...would you look at that. The missing evidence in the Kellner case. My God! He really WAS innocent!" #2 "He went to the chair five years ago Frank"
- 19836 : Well would you look at that......Its the missing evidence inthe Kellner case. My God! He really was innocent! He went to the chair five years ago Frank
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.